Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Final Fantasy XIII-2

Discordian

Its not like they have made enough games to the extent in which they call it final fantasy 13 2 lol i never played em but i might do what do you think? worth it?

Yes I do. FFXIII itself has quite a lot of hate for quite a few reasons but nearly every one of those reasons is fixed in FFXIII-2. Doesn't mean you can't still like FFXIII though as many agree it has a great story while others yet like the gameplay. (Both of which are also reasons people hate the game)

O.o They did release a FFX-2. Many years ago. A game starring Yuna, Rikku and a new character Paine (only playable characters)

THEY HAVE??? omg, why didn't I hear of this before ! **Starts looking for a torrent**

Edit: though it's a shame that that we can only play three characters

Edited by Freckle

Keep in mind, it gets a ton of hate because it's story is said to be not as good as FFX. However, many agree that the gameplay is much improved. People don't like the supposed "flower power" theme of it. Plus they change out most of the orchestrated music for more disco and funk stuff.

If you still like it, grand! You aren't alone. I like FFX-2 way better than FFX myself, in spite of the not-as-epic story. But it's not exactly trivial either, mind you)

:P I haven't played BBS but I like the other games they've put out.

But worry not, Crispy! Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance will play directly into KH3 so when Dream Drop Distance comes out you can play that and then KH3 should be next. They've said Final Fantasy Versus XIII is what's been holding them back from making KH3 and now that that is in full development mode it should be out within the next six months to a year. Plus, most of that time will be advertising more than development time so they'll start on KH3 right after (most likely anyway)

So get ready, KH3 should be coming within the next year or two, assuming they haven't been hiding it from us and secretly been working on it this whole time. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

More freedom, multiple endings, sounds like what 13 could of had but didn't. I'm probably going to buy it anyway whether or not it's a copy and waste just because of the story.

Edited by Strafe

It is a pretty good game :) Sure there are only two characters but they get all the roles, albeit one will get more out of that role than the other does in the same role. But I'm at a point where I'm semi-lost :/ Middle of chapter 4...

Would it be worth picking up a copy now or wait a couple of weeks for the price to drop?

I would say it depends on you.

Is there anything coming up that you want to grab as well? Or are you looking more for 1 games to last you awhile.

Waiting for a cheaper price is never a bad thing, but if you have nothing to play and money is tight. This will indeed last you a good while until your next purchase.