Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wish Me Luck? Going to the Hospital!

leogal

Welp, for every pony who doesn't know, I'm 13 days overdue now and they are going to induce me today at 7:30 AM MST...I'm terrified, but excited too! Basically, I'm just posting because I'm sure you're all used to me popping into threads and posting like a mad lady (I haven't been able to sleep much lately lol), and I don't want everyone to think I just up and disappeared! Oh, and for anyone who I owe a drawing too, leave me a comment on here or deviantart and I'll try to get back to you right away!! (Although, lets be honest, with a newborn in the house, I will have next to no free time lol)

Wish me luck every pony!!

• Brohoof 13

My mom's going to, as well, have a baby this week. :D I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you'll return to us soon. Do post a picture of your newborn afterwards for all of us to see ;)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks guys! I'm just nervous because my last pregnancy was completely natural, and this is a totally different thing their doing now :P

I just hope they let me have the spa tub while I'm in labour :3

I know how you feel, I felt the same way when my wife was giving birth to my son, as he was my first child (i say first as in first dna wise, as my wife had her daughter from a previous r/ship), I was a nervous wreck, worrying whether or not he was going to be born ok. Now, I'm worrying that my 2 yr old son may have A.S.

Anyway best of luck again, and hope everything goes well for ya

Ah yes, the gift of life is one of the best moments we'll ever experience in our lives, boy or girl, it's still a happy moment, my cousin's wife recently gave birth to a girl, and it brought joy to the whole family. Good luck!

Happy, healthy little man! Weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz! Blue eyes and dark brown hair! So far he's doing really well, I'm hoping to get some pics and such up soon! Thank you for the support everyone!!

• Brohoof 11

No problems :) Glad everything went well for you, I know how stressful it can be, though my wife and I went through worse as the doctors and nurses at the hospital we were at treated us as if we were stupid and first time parents

Happy, healthy little man! Weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz! Blue eyes and dark brown hair! So far he's doing really well, I'm hoping to get some pics and such up soon! Thank you for the support everyone!!

I got to admit this may sound corny but it has to be a crazy and amazing feeling to become a parent, I wish I knew how it felt, in time maybe.

Congratulations.

Most wonderful news! Glad everything went well.Please do get some pictures up soon. I just hope you're able to get some sleep soon...

Glad to hear everything went well! I'm guessing they didn't let you have the spa tub though :/?

Oh well maybe next time :).

Best of luck with you little guy!

Oh and congratulations :D

Edited by Zygen

Congratulations! This must be such an exciting and wonderful time of your life!!! I wish you both the best of luck and God's blessings as you take your first steps into parenthood! Best of luck raising your little filly! Oh, and have a blessed and most Happy Thanksgiving!!! :D

Posted Image

I'm so very happy for you! I'm glad to hear that everything is well with you and the baby. Tell your little man I said "Welcome to the World!"

• 4 weeks later...

Aww! Thank you for the support everypony! You're all so wonderful! With everypony asking for a pic I had to upload some to the computer to show you, but here is the newest addition to our family! Little Mr. Jonathan!

Oh and here's one of Flynn and Jonathan! Just because they are so adorable together and I want you to see my beautiful bundles of joy!

Pictures deleted because my account can't be.

Edited by leogal
  • Brohoof 4

Aww! Thank you for the support everypony! You're all so wonderful! With everypony asking for a pic I had to upload some to the computer to show you, but here is the newest addition to our family! Little Mr. Jonathan!

Oh and here's one of Flynn and Jonathan! Just because they are so adorable together and I want you to see my beautiful bundles of joy!

He's so cute :D 

Congratulations on your little man. 

Is his brother stepping up to the responsibilities of being an older brother? I faintly remember when my two younger sisters were born I wouldn't stop spending time with them. Enjoy em while they aren't fighting. 

This is not helping my baby fever. My little guy just turned 1 on the 23rd. Congratulations on a healthy & happy baby! I'm also glad I found another mom on here! I'm new to MLP forums and have been told I'm kind of a novelty being a mom who watches MLP. 

• Brohoof 1

Aww! Thank you for the support everypony! You're all so wonderful! With everypony asking for a pic I had to upload some to the computer to show you, but here is the newest addition to our family! Little Mr. Jonathan!img-1029131-1-CeX8x.jpg

img-1029131-2-xTBm2.jpg

So cute :wub:  all babies are so cute??? *LunaHug*  I am glad that everything went well in the hospital ,good luck to you. Now you are the second mom on MLP Forums.

This is not helping my baby fever. My little guy just turned 1 on the 23rd. Congratulations on a healthy & happy baby! I'm also glad I found another mom on here! I'm new to MLP forums and have been told I'm kind of a novelty being a mom who watches MLP. 

The first is THE GREAT AND POWERFUL ARLETTE MORI

So cute :wub:  all babies are so cute??? *LunaHug*  I am glad that everything went well in the hospital ,good luck to you. Now you are the second mom on MLP Forums.

LOL Oh no. There are others out there. I am nowhere near the first. The great and powerful Arlette Mori has a great ring to it though. ;)

lol...Thanks :3 I'm glad there's another mom on here too, means someone to talk with who will actually know what I'm talking about :D

lol...Thanks :3 I'm glad there's another mom on here too, means someone to talk with who will actually know what I'm talking about :D

If it makes you feel any better we just had my son's 1 year appointment today. He already has 7 teeth. Last week we found out he had 5 more teeth coming in. Today we found out He has 8 teeth coming in. :o Help. LOL

If it makes you feel any better we just had my son's 1 year appointment today. He already has 7 teeth. Last week we found out he had 5 more teeth coming in. Today we found out He has 8 teeth coming in. :o Help. LOL

I had Flynn's 1 year appointment just before the holiday's. He's a little short for his age, but the right weight and healthy :)

He has 5 teeth so far, and from how many binky tops we're going through, I'd say he has a few more coming in now too... luckily he likes naval oranges and uses them as teethers :3

I had Flynn's 1 year appointment just before the holiday's. He's a little short for his age, but the right weight and healthy :)

He has 5 teeth so far, and from how many binky tops we're going through, I'd say he has a few more coming in now too... luckily he likes naval oranges and uses them as teethers :3

L/O measures at the 64th percentile for height, 80th for weight. He loves whole milk way too much. He loves to teeth on me. He goes after my feet especially. Eeeek