Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sandwiches

Party Cannon

What is YOUR favorite sandwich? (Hamburgers excluded) (Please list the ingredients)

Mine?

I would say by a narrow margin a Rueben.

Wikipedia: "The Reuben sandwich is a hot sandwich of corned beef, Swiss cheese, with Russian or Thousand Island dressing, and sauerkraut. These are grilled between slices of rye bread. Several variants exist."

*(My "Favorite Comedy topic didn't seem to have any takers, maybe this one will. :P )

Edited by Party Cannon
  • Brohoof 4

I'd say my favorite sandwich is probably either grilled cheese, or just a regular ham sandwich

Grilled cheese:

• bread (obviously)
  • butter
  • cheese
  • (optional) peanut butter. It adds flavor in my opinion
For a regular sandwich, I just add ham, ketchup, and a slice of cheese.

Yeah. I'm not real fancy.

A ham sandwhich, but it has to be prepared in a very specific way... I don't feel like posting all the directions and ingredients... im lazy, but When I get a functining video camera I will record the process :3

• Brohoof 1

a scrambled egg and cheese sandwhich... but i use bagels as the bread.

toasted with butter :] tastes pretty alright and i loooooove eggs <3

Edited by MissMachine

Fried balogna and cheese sandwiches do it for me. Two slices of balogna, heated and browned on the stove, with a nice gooey slice of cheese (usually American) in the middle. Any type of bread works, but split-top wheat is certainly my favorite. If I'm feeling extra fatty, I'll put some butter on the bread too. Yummeh.

I love sandwiches, all kinds. BMT. Spicy chicken. Meatball sub. Grilled cheese. French toast, syrup, bacon, and icecream sandwich. Ketchup sandwich. Bacon sandwich. Fish sandwich. Coleslaw sandwich. Classic ham and cheese sandwich. Peanut butter and banana sandwich. Egg salad sandwich. Fried ham sandwich. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich...

However, if I had to pick a single favorite sandwich, it would have to be the legendary BLT (Bacon Lettuce and Tomato)

Posted Image

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 2

Just a good ol' Ham n' cheese. Preferably with provalone cheese, italian or cuban bread, mayo, and sometimes lettuce and tomato. Get that all the time at Subway. ... Great, now I'm hungry.

Sandwiches? Best sandwich I ate had; Muenster cheese, Ham (Turkey Breast), Mayo, Avocado, and Mustard.

I only like Bologna, Turkey Breast, and Chicken.

For cheese I only use Muenster, American or cheddar. xD

Well this time of year, I LOVE turkey sandwiches.

First I start with slightly toasted bread with mustard on it. Then I spread bits of heated up turkey to cover the entire slice, then add salt and pepper to it. Another slice of toasted bread with mayonnaise covers it. Then I cut it in half and eat it...then make another usually.

Pretty simple yet extremely tasty and filling.

I'm extremely picky so I don't like hardly anything on my sandwiches. Just ham and cheese and I'm pretty much good. Although I haven't had a sandwich in a long time...I never cared for them much :/

Edited by RainbowDash92

TUNA MELT

Tuna mixed with mayonnaise, lettuce, maybe some shredded colby jack cheese with two cheddar or american slices in between wheat bread, lightly browned on a stove. Making me drool just thinking about it.

Edited by Abstract
  • Brohoof 1

Nothing tops the legendary Reuben but there are some worthy contenders out there. The BLT is one of them but it should always have mayonnaise on it.

The Reuben is traditionally made with Rye bread, but I will gladly accept either pumpernickel or sourdough as substitutes.

• Brohoof 1

I really like the Patty Melt they serve at Denny's. I've always tried to recreate that ingenious specimen but for some reason always get a huge pile of splooge, probably because I melt the cheese waaaaayyyyy too much lol.

These guys should be able to explain the Patty Melt a tad better:

Well it depends on the quality and what I feel like. I'd say either Grilled chicken, or roast beef.

You could throw catfish in there if you can consider that one two, but I only like that if the fish is good.

• Brohoof 2

Tuna melt... I was going to right out how to make one but I think everyone know's how.

I also like vegetable sandwiches... if they are made well. I hate it when I order one and its got lettuce and mayonnaise on two pieces of bread -_- ... Nothing else... Its just sad :(