Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post random facts about yourself even if they are obvious

Bendy

I'm a little hesitant about this one, it might be too shocking for some, c: even though I'm all about tanks.. I also like planes to an alsmost equal extent. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 6

I co-host panels at a few conventions, talking about everything from Character Creation to Improv to Media Discussions; I'm currently working on an MLP panel, in fact.

• Brohoof 1

Other than being a pegasister, I'm also overly obsessed with NASCAR and I'm crushin' on NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson. :orly: (and Ryan Blaney, but don't tell no one) ;)

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Other than being a pegasister, I'm also overly obsessed with NASCAR and I'm crushin' on NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson. :orly: (and Ryan Blaney, but don't tell no one) ;)

Nice! (I'm not much of a Johnson fan personally) I'm a gigantic NASCAR fan myself, with my favorite drivers being Chase Elliott, Justin Allgaier, and Johnny Sauter. All time favorite driver is Jeff Gordon.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/4/2017 at 1:09 PM, Penguinbrony24 said:

Nice! (I'm not much of a Johnson fan personally) I'm a gigantic NASCAR fan myself, with my favorite drivers being Chase Elliott, Justin Allgaier, and Johnny Sauter. All time favorite driver is Jeff Gordon.

Awesome!! Yeah I'm a huuuge Johnson fan! I love Chase Elliott too, I'm a big Hendrick Motorsports fan, Ryan Blaney is the only Ford driver I like. It's always cool to meet another NASCAR fan on here :yay:

(edited)

I like Celestia a lot.

Edited by Guest

22 hours ago, Artimis Whooves said:

My favorite colors are grey, blue and white.

Same here as we probably both live post modern buildings because of the colours mainly being grey and white. I of course love Blue!

Fact: I'm arranged mentally in a way where I'm half computer and half human. Plus I can sense what  spirits are saying to me at haunted places and I can also talk back to them to! :)