Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post random facts about yourself even if they are obvious

Bendy

So I am a very liberal person, @nd would probaly describe myslef as progressive. Actually most of my beilifs and opinions center around the ultimate freedom of the individual. Take that as you will.

(edited)

The name Frostflame comes from my Wizard 101 alt named Seth Frostflame... though he wasn't a Cryomancer believe it or not.

I like Night Elves from the Warcraft games. :love:

You chose the wrong banner, Alliance dog!

Image result for wow duel flag png

Fight me!

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

20 minutes ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

The name Frostflame comes from my Wizard 101 alt named Seth Frostflame... though he wasn't a Cryomancer believe it or not.

You chose the wrong banner, Alliance dog!

Image result for wow duel flag png

Fight me!

I'm only human, I only play them just for the story of the games, not for status or rankings. I am not a good RTS player, and also haven't played the WoW ones as well, or even HotS. But still, I choose Night Elves because of their design and look.

Back to topic:

I'm a big fan of Slipknot, sure they're not what they used to be back when they've started, but I still love them. As long as they perform their thing, then I'm happy.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, MechaZ&Poniez_4 said:

I'm only human, I only play them just for the story of the games, not for status or rankings. I am not a good RTS player, and also haven't played the WoW ones as well, or even HotS. But still, I choose Night Elves because of their design and look.

Humans are also a part of the Alliance... anyways I've never played the RTS, but I'm very familiar with the lore... especially Warcraft 3. As for WoW its a great game, and I'd recommend it if you really like Warcraft lore. HotS has nothing to do with Warcraft lore... hell Hearthstone has more to do with Warcraft lore than that.

22 hours ago, MechaZ&Poniez_4 said:

Back to topic:

I'm a big fan of Slipknot, sure they're not what they used to be back when they've started, but I still love them. As long as they perform their thing, then I'm happy.

My ex-boyfriend was a huge fan of Slipknot. They always freaked me out but he loved that band and Rob Zombie.

I have over 100 poems and stories on Fictionpress