Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post random facts about yourself even if they are obvious

Bendy

I prefer the term 'Ponyite' instead of 'Brony', but will accept either from someone else in reference to myself.

• Brohoof 3

I have quite flexible joints.

I'm able to reach one hand over my shoulder and the other below, then have them grasp each other behind my back. Hell, I can scratch and scrub my own back, the entire surface of it, which is quite practical when showering for example.

Some of them are too flexible, in fact. My knee can literally just dislocate itself, if I flex it all the way and put my weight/torque on it. It's no big deal though, whenever that happens, I just brace myself and extend it, so it pops back into its socket.

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Feather Spiral said:

I have quite flexible joints.

I'm able to reach one hand over my shoulder and the other below, then have them grasp each other behind my back. Hell, I can scratch and scrub my own back, the entire surface of it, which is quite practical when showering for example.

Some of them are too flexible, in fact. My knee can literally just dislocate itself, if I flex it all the way and put my weight/torque on it. It's no big deal though, whenever that happens, I just brace myself and extend it, so it pops back into its socket.

Wow! That's cool.

Not that it's anything to brag about, but I myself can pat my head, rub my tummy, walk forwards, and sing the Alphabet backwards all at the same time.

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Wow! That's cool.

Not that it's anything to brag about, but I myself can pat my head, rub my tummy, walk forwards, and sing the Alphabet backwards all at the same time.

Daaaaaaaaaannggg. 

I can play the violin, piano, and viola. 

• Brohoof 3

• 5 weeks later...