Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post random facts about yourself even if they are obvious

Bendy

Just now, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

I love to troll @TBD

I like giving Trotty a tour around Hell. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I would probably have preferred that. I got bullied quite a lot for being a "girraffe" lool. 

I can imagine that would happen.

5'7" is a bit shorter than average but not short enough for people to make fun of you.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, LyraLover said:

I can imagine that would happen.

5'7" is a bit shorter than average but not short enough for people to make fun of you.

You would think being so tall would get me all the girls (which honestly is a stupid stereotype anyway)

But my ugly mug is just too scary :(

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

You would think being so tall would get me all the girls (which honestly is a stupid stereotype anyway)

But my ugly mug is just too scary :(

Honestly, any girl who actually rejects a guy for being "too short" is not worth anyone's time.

Don't worry about it. I've never had a girlfriend either. :mlp_rarity:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, LyraLover said:

Honestly, any girl who actually rejects a guy for being "too short" is not worth anyone's time.

Don't worry about it. I've never had a girlfriend either. :mlp_rarity:

I honestly don;t worry about it most of the time. But from time to time, it does bother me and once I start thinking about something, I get stuck on it for hours :wacko:

And trying to not write laughing out loud in the short form is taking so much concentration. I keep slipping :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hate when homophobes try to use religion as an excuse to sent LGBT people like to underserved punishment. The point of God itls to spread love not hate.

• 1 month later...

My favorite type of stories are those ones that make you really sad towards the end because the characters and their lives are so interesting yet tragic. Sometimes the bad thing can be simple or non death related, all that really matters in this case is that the characters were convincing enough to make me sympathize with them.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

My favorite type of stories are those ones that make you really sad towards the end because the characters and their lives are so interesting yet tragic. Sometimes the bad thing can be simple or non death related, all that really matters in this case is that the characters were convincing enough to make me sympathize with them.

I thought you were gonna say that your highly explosive :sealed:

• Brohoof 1