Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post random facts about yourself even if they are obvious

Bendy

I hate the sound of people cracking their knuckles. 

This girl in my Journalism class in high school used to do it all the time, and ugh.... it was worse because she did the thing where you crack your knuckles and then pop them finger by finger... the sound was torture and so damn distracting! 

• Brohoof 2

45 minutes ago, The Emerald Zone said:

I hate the sound of people cracking their knuckles. 

This girl in my Journalism class in high school used to do it all the time, and ugh.... it was worse because she did the thing where you crack your knuckles and then pop them finger by finger... the sound was torture and so damn distracting! 

I hate that noise too! I also can’t stand the sound of metal clanging, it hurts my ears bad

I am scared of being alone outside in the dark.

It makes me feel vulnerable and at risk. If I must go outside during the night, I carry my self-defense weapons with me. 

Edited by The Emerald Zone

I like to think and say that Izzy Moonbow is my official Hasbro OC + I also call her "Queen Izzy". :D

Every time I favorite Pipp Petals art on DeviantArt I always comment with "Pipp-Pipp-Hooray!" ^_^

On 2021-10-20 at 7:31 AM, ExplosionMare said:

I can get super loud and crazy when I’m excited

A pony named "ExplosionMare" who gets super loud and crazy when excited? giphy.gif.15472439db64f7aa4dd611762ca66fc8.gif :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

On 2021-10-16 at 7:05 PM, ExplosionMare said:

I find Minecraft boring even though it’s supposed to be a creative game

Is that the reason why you hang out more in my Animal Crossing topic?

As for me, I can only wink my right eye; I can't close my left eye without closing my right eye with it

10 hours ago, Will Gazzzze said:

Is that the reason why you hang out more in my Animal Crossing topic?

As for me, I can only wink my right eye; I can't close my left eye without closing my right eye with it

Probably so :proud:

I made my first pony OC years ago on the computer when I was playing around with Hasbro’s pony creator.

• Brohoof 1

I have a lot more Ariel art in my DeviantArt favorites than I do for Rapunzel even though Rapunzel is my favorite Disney Princess.

My favorite thing about Halloween is the cartoons. :P

My current Halloween signature is one of my favorites that I've ever made and I also LOVE my DuckTales Halloween avatar. :pinkie:

Talking to my Besties @ExplosionMare and @Lucky Bolt is my favorite thing about logging in every day. I just wish it happened every day. :sunny:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...