Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Fountain RP

Miss Light Diamond

"no no you can stay if you want, my names june by the way" she smiled and lent out a hoof. " dont mind derek, he gets mad when he's thoughtfull. Its just that, well, we're a little confused. You mentioned something about a canterlot? does that mean that there are other ponies with shelter?"

"Wait... I have a couple questions for you. And I think... Since we cant really go back threw the Fountain, We should... Um, Find someplace that we can stay for the night. And Sugar Rush, We are not from... Canterlot, We are from... Well, A different world." He said, watching Sugar rush to see her reaction.

*That sounded kinda stupid.*

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Gareck, or Arcane as he would now be known as, just stood back, and tried to comprehend what was going on. "Wait... you guys, if were in a different world, you know what that means right? There are different dimensions, and this proves it! Man... if only we could go back to earth and tell everypony about this"

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

Derek had decided to come to his senses. sure he was mad, but he needed to think of others. he had parents who cared for him. that chrismas, his parents were going to get together again, and have a big feast with the family, Just like when he was 6. he decided he would apologise soon, In the meantime he sat in the corner and thought about his previous life.

Edited by darklord260

Pixies ears twitched, "Everypony" she paused in confusion she said... everypony? She shook it off, "Everyone would this we have gone crazy!" she said in a voice that was hardly heard. She helped Harry over to the group, tripping over her hooves every few steps as getting used to walking with four hooves. "I am Pixie and this is my son Harry" she said quietly.

meanwhile june waited for sugar rush to take the greeting. She turned and said "Im june and that there," she points at derek, "Is Derek, ill talk to him later dont worry. nice kid by the way, but how come he has magic, but you can fly?" she looked puzzeld at the baby.

(OOC: sleep time. Derek and june will stay here.)

Edited by darklord260

Surprised that nobody had responded to anything he had just done, (AHEM) he shook his head and headed back to the fountain. He stared at it for several moments before dunking his whole body in. Hoping to end up back at earth, he rose and found himself in the same god forsaken place as earlier. Silently swearing, he moved even farther away from the group, realizing that these humans, er, I mean, ponies, wouldn't notice any threats he gave out.

(Sorry dad wanted me to go with him to the store xD)

Sugar Rush looked more than confused, as she dropped both her ears and wings to her sides and opened her mouth to speak and looked for the most reasonable excuse for their odd behavior "Are ya'll trying to prank me? cause if ya'll are, it worked alright" she looked around the group as she took a few steps back "if not well, ya'll can stay in Ponyville, there's gotta be some place for ya'll to sleep in, I'm sorry if I'm not much of use" *ugh, it's obvious they're pranking you, just leave now*

Arcane nodded and walked over to Sugar, "That would be nice, need some place to start in this new world. Say, how easy is it to get a job around here?"

Arcane started to wonder if they actually even used money, since this is a world of ponies, it probably wouldn't be likely.

Gertrude forced herself not to grimace as her leg gave a painful twinge from being waterlogged. She watched in confusion as the creatures around her (she decided that they were ponies) argued and watched Sugar Rush declare that they were pranking her. She began to feel a shy, terrified spell creep up on her and she felt the urge to curl up in a ball. If this was a new start at life it didn't seem very different. She pretended to be bold, but she still didn't come across as fearless and tough. "Okay, I have no clue what is going on but I must have hit my head way too hard. You guys will all disappear in a minute and then I can go back to my stinkpot of a life."

OOC: Going to be gone a couple hours.

Edited by Amber Sands

"Well there's plenty of jobs here,I think I saw some Now- Um Do you guys mind telling me where ya'll are from first?" she asked raising an eyebrow "I can try and help you guys out, my place is big enough for a couple of you, but ehh....." she raised her wings, "In case ya'll don't know, ya'll need a pair of these to be able to walk on clouds"

Pixie blinked and looked at her kind. "I-I don't know" she stuttered. Why did her son have a horn? Who knows, maybe his father would of been a unicorn if he'd come. She soon snapped back to reality. "I have them!" she said trying to stick them out, she blushed. "I just don't know how to use them..." she wondered. Before her eyes widened, "Oh we're from earth!" she said happily.

"Um... I think I have them... I can feel something under my jacket but... I dont really feel like stripping, Speaking of which... Does everyone here just walk around naked ? and Why do some of us have wings and others have horns ? Doug doesn't have ether... And why do you have a picture on your... Um... Flank ?" He asked, glancing at her cutie mark. "You know what... I just want to get to this town... Did you say it was called Ponyville ?" Flame laughed then remembered that that name was probably a normal thing. "It looks like we are going to be living here now so... I think we should probably go and start... well, Living." He said, staring down the road which looked like it led out of the forest.

(OOC: We are going to that place where no one knows what to say so lets just get to ponyville.)

Edited by Flame Dancer.
  • Brohoof 1

"Yeaaaaahh, if I were ya'll I wouldn't go into town wearing clothes" she said trying to make it sound as less awkward as possible "Oh and as for the horns and whatnot, well there's three classes of ponies, Pegasi are quicker and agile, Unicorns got magic, and Earth Ponies have, well uhh, strength?" she told him as she flew above them "The Picture on your flank just signifies your talent, you'll see them everywhere once you get to ponyville" she tapped her chin with her hoof "I'll try to teach you guys to fly, I got no idea what to do with magic, ya'll are on your own on this one"

Edited by Pinkazoid

(OOC: Pinkazoid... I feel I should tell you this.. I thought it was awesome but... I am listening to a remix right now and your sig is almost perfectly matched to the song.)

"Alright... That pretty much sums it up... This is awkward... On earth everyone wears clothes... and if you dont... well it just doesn't really work." He said, pulling off all his clothes. "One last question... What do you use to buy things ?" He asked, grabbing his back pack which was floating around in the fountain.

"I dont know anything about this place but its gotta be better then my old life." He thought, awkwardly slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

Then he heard Rubeus speak. "Wow wow wow... Rubeus, None of us had any idea that any of this would happen... Stop pointing fingers... er Hooves."

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Pricking his ears in time to hear the late reaction from Flame, long enough for Rubeous to bathe himself, though it was only half-intentional, and then tread further, but returned nonetheless. "I've handled worse situations than this, but they were all normal. What is this place, and why in Shadowbane- I mean, the world, would this happen?"

((OOC: Just as clarification, I felt like making up some type of alternate universe, which is Rubeous originally came from. Shadowbane is the ruler there.))

Arcane huffed and started to walk down the path, "I don't care what you guys think, but I'm going to... ponywhateverplaceville. You all wanted a new life and you got it, enjoy it!" and then he broke into a full gallop towards the town. It wasn't that far away, and it seemed rather... medieval almost. 1400's and such, but much more simple.

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

(OOC: Just as long as it doesn't mess with the RP.)

Flame gave Rubeus a suspicious look.

"...Magic." He said with a sparkle in his eye. "Now, I want to see this town." He said, slowly making his way down the trail. "And one more question... Why is it we dont have pictures and everyone else does ?" He asked turning around to look at Sugar Rush.

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Annabelle had watched the rest go into the fountain, one by one. She had watched as they didn't emerge, even after an unreasonably long time. It had take her a moment to decide whether or not to follow them. Only a moment, of course, before her naturally motherly instincts kicked in and she started to worry about the others. Who knew where they were, or if they were okay? She couldn't just leave, not now. Ao Belle had taken a deep breath and plunged into the water after the rest of them.

At first it felt like Belle was drowning. She kept expecting to touch the bottom of the fountain, yet never did. On and on she went, thankful that she knew how to swim. All the skill in the world did not help her aching lungs, however. Belle felt like she would burst if she didn't get oxygen soon. Just as her vision began to blur, there was a lightening of the water up ahead. Belle swam towards it, hooves flailing through the water. It was only after she'd clambered out and collapsed on the grass nearby that Belle realized something was off.

"Hooves. And... I'm a horse," Belle said. She stared down at herself, fighting to find a positive side to this transformation. "I won't have to worry about what to wear anymore... None of my clothes would fit, anyway."

(Incredibly late reply ;___; )

(Lol that siggy matches with pretty much any song, even the trolololol song xD )

(One question, what time is it in the RP? I'm assuming something like the evening, but just making sure xD)

"Well our currency is bits, " she said trotting alongside him "if you guys want I can show ya'll around town, there's not really much to see though, it's a small town, pretty peaceful, besides the Parasprite attack, and the Ursa minor, and the dragon that covered the town with smoke" she said laughing a bit afterwards "You mean the Cutiemarks? Oh they're just to represent a pony's talent. Guess ya'll haven't found your's, that'll be quite odd, considering most ponies get their's while they're young"

Edited by Pinkazoid

"We are from another world... So that would be why." He said as Annabelle clambered out of the fountain. "Oh... Um hi Annabelle. Yea, Rather interesting change eh ?" He said, trotting over and helping her to her hooves. "Sugar Rush was just about to give us a tour of Ponyville... Arcane has already run off." He walked next to Sugar Rush. "Ready when you are." He said, smiling and trotting towards the town. *To be honest... I am already liking this place more than earth.* He thought, as they exited the forest and slowly made their way to the bustling town.

Annabelle looked up as her friend greeted her. He already seemed to know some things about this strange new place, so she felt no need to argue with his suggestions. "Very interesting. Sugar Rush? Ponyville?" Belle found herself only getting more confused by the things going on around her. With a sigh, she decided to focus on standing for the moment. She wasn't used to having to deal with four legs all at the same time and actually clambering to her feet was a bit of a chore. By the time she managed it, Belle saw that the two other ponies had already started trotting off. She began to hurry after them, tripped, and started off again. This time she payed more attention to her hooves until she was alongside Sugar Rush and Flame.

"So, um... Hello. I'm Belle," Belle began, introducing herself to the other pony.

(Probably last post for the day, don't expect me to be as active from now on xD)

Sugar Rush smiled at the new pony, before looking back at "I don't think it'd be a good idea to say you're from another world, the ponies here can be quite paranoid, they'll freak out over pretty much anything, last thing ya'll wanna do is commence something for them to panic about."

• Brohoof 1

"So should we just say we're from Canterlot ? I did get that name right... Right ?" Flame asked, as they trotted into the town. "And... Can I admit something ? I have always wanted to be able to fly... When I was a human it was my only dream... It was the kind of thing that almost drove me to the brink of insanity that is one of the reasons I went through the fountain... Anyhow, I have no idea where to start and well... I was wondering if you could teach me...I mean... Us. I know you said you would before but... You know, I just kinda thought I would ask." He said, staring at the different ponies around town.

(OOC: Would anyone be interested in Role Playing as one of the mane six ? I just thought it would be nice to have more ponies apart from Sugar Rush who would already be living in ponyville.)

(wow this moves fast!)

Derek had gotten bored of sitting in the corner. He had heard most of the coversation behind him. A village of ponys? Is that even possible? He was going to change his attitude.

"oh good, you decided not to sit there for another hour" june remarked

"yes yes i know. Hey, did you hear what the others said? there may be other poonies in this world!"

"well why are you taking so long? we need to catch up with the others!"

June got up. And with Derek. they trotted over to meet the others.