Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Fountain RP

Miss Light Diamond

(Ooc: Sure give me what you like :) )

Pixie looked shocked and Sugar Rush more ponies? She looked at Flame, they had to do what normal ponies did? Well this shouldn't be to hard! she thought happily. She took a few steps and fell over and went bright red, she quickly got to her hooves. "Ok, walking with four hooves is hard for me" she said with a sigh.She spent most of the way were pushing Harry along with her muzzle, but he seemed to walk fine. why did you have to come along? You are the reason I wanted a new life! She sighed. She knew he'd be hungry soon, but what do baby ponies eat? I mean she fed him the natural way, would she still do that here? urghh, this has made me a worst mum then before! She looked at Flame, "we'll as we are admitting things, I've always wanted a tail and a set of cat ears or something!" she told them,

I prefer staying human, he thought himself, praying to Shadowbane to bring him back to earth, but he knew that the god couldn't hear him here. Moving along with the group, he stayed silent, not displaying his thoughts, and glanced up at the towering mountain several miles ahead, showing off a castle resting on what looked like a plateau. "I believe that is where we go."

Flame stifled a laugh at Pixie's comment then glanced over at Rubeus. " Why so glum ? I know this is a strange land full of strange people... I mean, Ponies, But the legends did say it was a chance at a new life... I think this is as new as it gets. And Sugar Rush, Is that ponyville ?" He asked, looking at the big city on the side of the mountain. "I thought we were already here." He said, couple ponies giving him a funny look.

Derek looked up at the big mountain, where seamus pointed.

"wow, is that place built into the side of a mountain?! must be awfully expensive to live there. infact, how do you get up there?" He couldn't see any pathway leading to the big city, but it seemeed pretty important.

"There is a legend about this?" Rubeous mused over this fact, tightly smiling at that fact. So we've entered the realm of a legend, aye? Then perhaps it's time to test this legend, as they call it. His eyes flashed black for a millisecond, and his ring, which was now around his hoof, began to glow.

((OOC: :ph34r: All these new facts are starting to unexpectedly slip into the roleplay. :P))

• Brohoof 1

June deciced she would go on ahead down the path. she waved at the others and trotted at a steady pace. Upon reaching the end of the path, she was introduced to a lovely village, filled with ponys. Near her left, a large building stood. Its past life appeared to be a tree, but now had a balcony as well as windows and a door. a wooden sign hung from a branch with an image of a book, presumably this was the library. June decided this would be the first place to see, so she went over, opened the door. And went in.

Arcane was looking at the architecture of the buildings, they seemed to start small on the bottom and made it bigger on the top, wouldn't that crush everything below? Of course, who knows if even physics work the same way as they do on earth, considering there are talking ponies. And then a crazy pink pony came bouncing down the road, looking like she was going to murder somepony.

She stopped in front of the group and gasped, "LOOK AT ALL THESE NEW PONIES! THIS PARTY IS GOING TO BE HUUUUUGE!" she yelled in front of everypony, then she bounded off, probably to plan that 'party' she spoke of. "Uh... might I ask... who was that?"

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer
  • Brohoof 1

"Ok... As much as I enjoy looking at this lovely town... I am rather tired." He said, looking at Sugar Rush. "You sure you dont mind us... staying at your place ? and do you think you know someplace where everyone else can stay... Cause you said if we have wings we can walk on clouds... Right ?" He asked.

(OOC: Hey Ponyworld Destroyer, Do you want to play as pinkie pie ? and Pinkazoid did you want to play as Twilight ? I will play Fluttershy... if no one minds. See, I am already an expert."

-Edit. I am going out for a walk... be back later-

Edited by Flame Dancer.

(till then, im playing who i meet. speeking of...)

Derek had been following the group most of the time, but upon reaching ponyville he became hungry, so he looked around for a place to eat. Luckily, he came across a large area, with multiple shops and market stands. but the one that caught his eye the most was sugarcube corner, more importantly th epink pony who just saw him, who moved along with a sought of hop in her step.

"OH! are you a new pony? of course your a new pony! because i know evrypony and iv'e never met you before so that makes you knew! and if your knew then your invited to my party aswell!" Before Derek could answer, she ran inside sugar cube corner

" wow," Derek said to himself "i get invited to a party for bieng new? I like this place already!" Derek trotted inside to eat.

"Uhh..." Sugar Rush started as she saw the pink pony "Yeeeaah, that's Pinkie Pie, she was one of my first friends here, she's a pretty cool pony" she said smiling nervously "she gets pretty excited when she meets ponies, pretty excited most of the time actually"

"Spike?!" Called a purple unicorn from beneath the Library "Yes Twilight?" the small dragon asked her as he rushed to her side. "Did we already run out of scrolls? I thought we had just stopped by to get more only a few days ago" she said opening random drawers "I wonder where they'd gone off too" spike said in a somewhat sarcastic voice "Come on, we've got to get some more" she said as she levitated him into her back and walked out of the library.

Just as the purple unicorn left, June was walking in. "Hey, are you the owner of this library? im looking for a book" after saying that she instantly facepalmed-uh hooved. "Well, by book i mean a certain kind, about some sort of legendary fountain. do you have such kind?"

Edited by darklord260

"Seems like it." Flame said, watching Pinkie Pie bounce off into the sugar cube corner. "Anyway... I just want to be sure about this... You really dont mind us staying at your place ? We will only need too for a couple nights, just until we find someplace to stay."

Fluttershy sat happily in her cabin fixing a small bluejays wing. "There, its all fixed. Now, you are going to have to stay here until your wing is healed, then you will be able to fly again." She said, placing the bird on a small perch in the corner of her living room.

(OOC: This is my first time role playing as one of the mane six... so forgive me if I do a bad job."

Derek walked into sugarcube corner, and was hit by an aroma of sweeet smells that the knew all to well. the room was quite large, and at one end stood a counter, with a staircase going up , and a door which appeared to lead into the kitchen. there was a pony at the desk

"oh, why hello there!" the pony said towards derek, "are you knew to ponyville?"

"Yes. Yes im new to ponyville miss?"

"oh please dearie call me mrs cake. evryone does!"

"oh alright then." derek found the name fitting. "may i have a cupcake?"

"oh but of course! here," she pulled out a cupcake from the dispaly counter. "That'd be four bits."

four wha? Derek apparently didnt hear that part of the coonversation "im sorry, but i dont have any money on me right now."

"oh thats ok, here take for free. Think of it as a free sample!"

Derek picked up the cupcake in his mouth, went outside and ate it. he then went back to where sugar rush and the others had been.

Gertrude followed the others since she didn't have anywhere better to go. She began thinking how she had never liked her name to begin with and her name was kind of strange especially here. She decided to change it to Dusk Storm. If this is a dream it isn't too bad. Might as well make it last. She had given up trying to be fearless and gave Rubeus a wide berth. She didn't trust him as far as she could throw him. She jumped when he showed his magic to the others. The adrenaline gave rise to her bold side. "Listen here." She muttered. "I don't know who you are, but you could try to be a bit more decent. Unless of course you want to sleep outside."

Edited by Amber Sands

Descant was milling around outside of Sugarcube Corner, humming to himself. He had a brilliant idea for a new piece of music he had been composing for quite some time. Just as he was writing his ideas down, he heard a familiar voice. Looking up, Descant sees his friend, Sugar Rush, talking with several ponies he had never seen before.

Should I go talk to her? Descant thinks to himself. Nah. Those ponies she's hanging out with look a little strange. I'll let her handle it.

He starts go back to his composition when somepony he didn't know walked out of Sugarcube Corner and bumped right into him, making him jump, startled. Looking around, he sees another pony he doesn't recognize, and backs away slowly, staring at him.

Wait. A blank flank? He can't be any younger than I. And what in Equestria is with all these new ponies today? He smirks. Pinkie Pie must be getting ready for one doozy of a party.

Descant jumps again, as he has backed right into Sugar Rush without realizing that he was still inching away from the blank flank. He turns around, not noticing who Sugar Rush was talking to, and says "Oh, hi, Sugar Rush. Sorry! I was just..."

Noticing that Sugar Rush wasn't alone, Descant hesitates, dismayed, and eyes the other members of her group nervously. More blank flanks!

Descant hoofs at the ground awkwardly, and, directing his words with magic so only Sugar Rush would hear them, asks, "What is with all of these new ponies today?"

Edited by Descant

Flame smiled at the pony that had just walked over. "Hello. My name is Seamus. My friends and I just arrived from... Uh... Um." He looked at Sugar Rush with a distressed expression. "Little help." He muttered hoping Descant wouldn't hear. "TRANTERLOT... Wait a sec." "Oh crud." He thought.

(OOC: Hey guys, I suggest following the RP so you know when people post.)

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Descant blinked. He stares at this new pony for a full five seconds (Seamus? What kind of a name is that? And did he seriously just say...?) before responding, sounding amused, "Yes, I hear Tranterlot is quite nice this time of year." After giving Sugar Rush a sideways look, he goes on, "Well, I'm Descant. Any friend of Sugar Rush's is a friend of mine."

He was sure he had heard Seamus's plea right. After all, Descant was a very perceptive pony, and could add two and two together. Determined to find out what was really going on, he good-naturedly continues, "Is there anything I can help you with, Seamus? Or should I leave Sugar Rush to it?"

Edited by Descant

"Yea...Tranterlot... Nice place." he said, his voice slowly fading. *Well, You sure screwed that up.* He thought, Trying his best at a smile. "And... Sugar Rush was just giving us a tour... I think everyone is just kinda splitting up and exploring by themselves. So, if you're a Unicorn, Can you do magic ?" He asked, taking a small step forward but tripping. *Damn these hooves are confusing.*

"These are the strangest questions! Everypony knows that unicorns are magical," thought Descant. "I don't see any harm in answering him, though."

"Why, yes, I can do magic. Magical skill tends to vary, though, and are usually specific to a unicorn's area of talent. I mean, even with my years of studying magic at the college in Canterlot, I only seem to be making noticeable progress in spells that pertain to sound and music. In all my days, I've only ever seen one pony whose special talent is magic, and you wouldn't believe just how incredible her powers are!"

Descant chuckled to himself. He doesn't usually get this carried away talking to somepony he just met.

Half talking to Sugar Rush, half to Seamus, Descant asks, "Mind if I tag along with y'all for a bit? I could help show you around, and maybe show you a spell or two.

Edited by Descant

"Uhhh... Yeah, Tranterlot, I stopped by there when I moved from Manehattan to Ponyville, and don't mind them, they're just my old friends, they're just joking around" she said smiling nervously. "Uhhmm sure....the more the merrier" she said trying to sound as less awkward as possible.

"Why yes, I am the owner of the Library, I was on my way to buy more scrolls but you can stop by the library first if you'd like" Twwilight smiled at the new pony "Say, are you new around town?"

"well er, yeas actually. im from... a long way away. The names June." June stood by the doorway. Meanwhile, Derek, returned to the group of ponys. "Hey guys," he said while wiping the icing from his face, "You have GOT to try theese cupcakes!" Derek continued "your gunna need some money though."

"YEA I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MAG.... I mean yea, I dont mind." He said, trying to sound a little mellow. "Wow, Seamus you are terrible at this." He thought, putting on a fake smile. Then Derek trotted back from the small bakery. "I would love too but... We need to find some way to get extra... bits." Flame said.

Pixie ears twitched, "well, extra bits can't be to hard to come across" she pointed out. "I mean it looks like all the er... ponies do what there good at for money!" she said happily. She then pulled a face, "I mean i have no idea what i'm good at as pony, but it shouldn't be that hard to find out!" she said happily.

Edited by Midnightive

"Back on earth I did tricks with fire... but you kinda need fingers to do that. Maybe I could get really good at flying." He said, opening his wings and waving then about. He laughed. "The only problem is, I have no idea where to starrrr.... I mean I fly all the time." He said, remembering Descant was standing right next to him.

Arcane had been getting strange looks while he looked around, he had discovered that there was a tiny school for mini ponies, which made no sense, since ponies are the smallest horses, how could they get any smaller? A weird tree house like thing, it was literally a house inside a huge tree. An amazing bakery. Not very many houses, but it is just a ville. And a gathering centre type place. So far it was impressive, but not nearly as massive as any earth city. He had developed a strange interest in a mare's body, much alike how you would have interest in a human females body, but he knew how to keep himself from that kind of stuff. He had wondered about the horn that was on his head, he guessed that made him a unicorn instead of a normal pony, but maybe it was used for things, he had seen an act of magic done by a unicorn on a stage, but it didn't look like it was useful, just for show. He needed to find and expert on magic to really be able to learn about this type of stuff.