Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Fountain RP

Miss Light Diamond

Arcane still wanted to learn about magic, but maybe he was rushing it. He sighed and followed after Descant, the one who had telepathically spoken to him. Arcane had been wondering how much magic they actually knew, maybe they had entire libraries dedicated to magic, or maybe it was just a single book that every unicorn read once to learn some magic.

(OOC: Ok, We gotta start day two NOW. I am going to use my amazing power and skip ahead to the next day. Everyone is just waking up at Descants.)

After a rather Restless night of sleep Flame awoke to a beam of light peeking threw the curtains shining onto his face.

"Ugh...What a weirrrrrr... No it wasn't a dream." He thought, Looking at his hooves, Then down to Rubeous Who was sleeping on the floor. "Rubeous... Hey Rubeous, Wake up." He said, poking him until he woke up.

• Brohoof 1

Rubeous, who had by far forgotten his pony name, had decided to stick with plain Rubeous, and had silently entered the house and as now asleep, was literally poked awake, and his ears were automatically twisting back and forth, looking for any signs of danger. Seeing none, and noticing that one of the ponies, Flame, he thought, was poking him awake. He sat up, resisting the urge to yawn and look ten times weaker than he was capable than being, and looked at Flame questioningly. "Yes?"

Flame, Who almost jumped as Rubeous awoke smiled. "Day two has begun... and I was just wondering why you were sleeping on the floor ?" He asked, holding out his hoof to help Rubeous stand up. "I just figured I would get everyone... er Everypony up so we could all go to Cloudsdale... I think Sugar Rush was going to give us a tour, And some of us are going to learn magic... or flight." Flame said, Smiling happily.

Descant sat up, feeling rather achy. He had slept on the floor after insisting that Electro Dash and Dusk Storm sleep on his larger bed, because it was "the safest bed in the house". Glancing around, he noticed Flame and ... wait. Who was that, and why was he in Descant's house? Descant had never laid eyes upon the pony before, and approached him and Flame suspiciously.

(OOC: lol. I'm not sure why I had Descant wake up when I need to be going to sleep myself here shortly.)

Edited by Descant

(Ehh, just pretend Twilight said this to June, I thought I had already posted this xL)

"Well Unicorn Magic doesn't work until she finds it's cutiemark, that is, if the cutiemark involves magic or needs the help of it in order to succeed, some unicorns never even learn magic because it's a bit unnecessary for the talent they may have, although, almost every unicorn knows telekinesis" she said putting random books back where they belonged.

Sugar Rush woke up in her cloud home. She looked around the room as she yawned at flexed her wings "I hope those ponies found what they needed, feel bad for leaving them, I should go check how they're doing later" she said walking around her home "Heh, I hope I can teach them to fly soon, I'm sure they'll be a blast to hang out with" she said to herself as she flew outside her house. "I wonder if they're already up..."

(OOC: Colgate has gone to bed.)

Flame smiled as Descant Trotted over "Good morning Descant." Flame said, Cheerfully. "How was your sleep ?" He asked.

"Also... What exactly do ponies eat for breakfast ?" He asked trotting over to June's bed and Shaking her awake. "June wake up."

Arcane looked out the window and greeted the yellow-orange half orb (I don't have to say 'sun' like you) peaking over the mountains, the start of what will be a productive day, at least he hoped so. He threw his blankets off and headed for the front room, he tried not to make much noise so he wouldn't wake anypony up. He tried multiple ways to try and sit down, but only one seemed to work. He laid down on the couch and waited for everypony to have woken up and go to the kitchen for breakfast. 'Alright, first I'm going to... what was it, 'Twilight Sparkle'? Pff, what a dumb name, anyway. I'll go to her house first and see if she can teach me about magic, probably start a daily tutor kind of thing hopefully, then I will ask her if there are any jobs around that I may be able to take, and choose one'

(OOC: Flame used time skip, Its super effective!)

Electro Dash swatted flame away "n-no. i dun' wanna wake up mumy." But leaning over and falling off the bed was enough to wake her. She got up. Her wings had closed overnight, which was wierd because she doesn't know how to open them. Reflexes perhaps?

Meanwhile Bright spark had woken lazily to the sound of something hitting the floor. It appeared he hadnt set any traps off, considering the room he was sleeping in. He trotted into the main room to see that June had got up before him. "mornin' all." He said "since when did you get back?"

• Brohoof 1

"Good morning to you too ?" He said, Smiling at Electro. 

Then he noticed Bright Spark. "Good morning. I think Sugar Rush was going to give us a tour of Cloudsdale today." He said, smiling and looking over at Descant. "Hey Descant... Would you mind if I were to get something to eat ? The only thing I have eaten since we got here was that sandwich so im kinda hungry."

(OOC: thanks to pinkazoid, Bright spark will have to get a cutie mark in art.)

Bright spark replied "cloudsdale eh? well remind me to go look for a job afterwards. if im gunna stay here, might as well do something with my life eh?" June continued "might aswell look at the houses while your at it. no harm in looking right?"

Descant opens a cupboard. "Apples, anybody?" He asked. The cupboard was full of apples upon apples upon apples. "Only the finest and most freshly picked from Sweet Apple Acres itself!"

"We also have plums and something strange called an orange from my neighbor's garden. Rose says that the oranges are from far to the south. I just go with it."

Grabbing one for himself, Descant pulled Flame to the side to ask him a question before Flame got the chance to pick an apple out of the pile. "Who's that new one? And when did he get here?" Descant murmured to Flame, sounding concerned, and looking at Rubeous.

Edited by Descant

Rubeous left the bathroom, though what exactly happened will be kept secret. He ventured back to Flame still was and called, "I'm back, if it's confusing you why I was gone so suddenly." Nothing more was said. Rubeous was already betraying his usual way of life, but in a world as foreign as this, he had no choice.

"Oh, Sorry Descant, This is Rubeous... I guess you two never got the chance to meet earlier..." He said, As Rubeous walked over.

Flame gently reached into Descants cupboard and pulled out an apple. Balancing it in his hooves he took a bite. "Oh my god that is the best apple I have ever eaten."

"Ruby Yes? Oh, well, nice to meet you." Descant said, extending a hoof to shake. *Did he even try to pick a suitable pony name? It's almost worse than some of the ones they called themselves in the first place!* he thought inwardly.

"Are you.... Are you from... Earth, too?" Descant asked the new pony somewhat hesitantly.

Edited by Descant

"In a way, yes. I don't really want to go into details. And if you are thinking about my name, which I doubt some of you aren't doing, I think I prefer to have something similar to my human name. Rubeous Paine; hence, Ruby Pain." He took an apple for himself and bit into him, quite enjoying the juicy flavor, to tell the truth. "It may sound a bit creepy, but it's similar, nonetheless." These ponies don't even know just how well it fits, if I were still living in Shadow World, or even Earth.

"What?" Electro Dash said "the apples can't be THAT good." She went over to the cupboard "look, ill proove your overreacting, Im going to take this apple," She takes an apple, "m going to bite this apple,"she takes a bite from the apple, "And im NOT goin-hey this is actually good! guess I was wrong."

Descant walked away from Ruby Pain, still looking at him from out of the corner of his eye, slightly disturbed.

He ended up next to Electro Dash, and said, laughing, "Well, Dash, you've clearly never had Apple family apples before, then, have you?" He couldn't help himself, grinning at her reaction to the delectable fruit.

Edited by Descant

Bright spark held one carefully between his two hoofes over the table, just to make sure it didnt hit the ground when he dropped it. Because he knew he was going to drop it. But It was only when he took a bit did he realise the full situation. He didnt see theese as ponies, he saw them as part of the world. ACTUAL creature of his own species to talk to. and that this apple tasted different, better than it should. It caused him to go almost parylized, but he quickly shook it off.

"alright, so when can i start my life?"

Arcane had somehow fell back asleep on the couch, he jumped back awake and looked into the kitchen where most of the ponies were,  "Why didn't anypony wake me up?" He walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple and took a bite... but wait... the apple wasn't in his hoofs, so... he looked at the apple, which was now enveloped in a red-purple aura, he stepped back in shock and the apple dropped to the ground. "Did... did anyone else see that? I was doing... magic. But how? I don't even know how to control it"

Descant let out a bark of laughter, and trotted over to Arcane. "Good job," he said. "It looks like your skills are developing, and much more quickly than they would if you'd actually grown up here. If you practice, you can master telekinesis. Most unicorns have telekinetic powers, though. You won't really develop anything else until you find your special talent, and the discovery of your other magical skills usually coincide with when you earn your cutie mark." Descant said, moving how he was positioned so that his cutie mark would stand out slightly.

"so what your saying is. I can stil do magic even though i have no need over than picking up stuff?" Bright spark came with an idea "would it help if i spent alot of time concentrating on that spell? cause if so you ponies can explore cloud land yourselfs."

(OOC: well im off to bed. oh the irony.)

Edited by darklord260
  • Brohoof 2

"Oh.....uhh..... well" she flipped the pages in the book while still levitating it "Page 239, bottom, there'll be the cloud walking spell" she said fixing her eyes on the page "....and page 76-" Twilight stopped to look at the other pony's leg, "Well you could of gone to Nurse RedHeart's, but...." she levitated a red book from the shelf, and levitated it in front of her, "There seems to be a spell for nearly anything today" she said chuckling as she looked for the page, she stopped to read something, and she fixed her horn and aimed at her leg, before a ray shot straight towards it. "I hope that did the job" she said proudly, before she turned back to the ponies "....as for the page.... It's just a simple levitation spell, in case there's some sort of accident"

(OOC: Pinkazoid We need you. I suggest Following the Topic so you know when we all post.)

Flame finished his apple and threw the core into the trash. "Well... I am going to go jump off you roof... I will see you guys in a minute." Flame said, trotting out the door and looking for a way to get onto Descants roof.

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Bright Spark went outside "the roof? bit low isnt it? i think you should try something higher. I would reccomend that library tree thing"

Electro Dash interupted "that? Thats short in its self! im gunna go see if theres a cliff to fall of. cya'll." She went over  to the center of ponyville, perhaps there was a brocure that she could use as a map?

Descant looked at Flame and Electro concernedly. "Are you sure jumping off of buildings and cliffs is the best way to learn to fly?" He asked, striding to keep up with the determined pair. "Most Pegasi can just take off from the ground. I mean, if you insist on doing this, we should at least have Twilight or Rainbow Dash there with you. They could catch you if something goes wrong."