Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you were locked in a room with your favorite pony?

Silver Bells

i don't have to even explain this one.

actually i would have no idea what to do if i was locked in with twilight sparkle or rainbow dash. i guess i would feel kind of uncomfortable????

also i feel weird writing this but who cares really

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Brohoof 2

Hm, I'd be totally fine locked in a room with Fluttershy I think. I mean she'd be scared and I could hug her and comfort her, I think it would be pretty cool. We'd have time to get to know each other.

Hopefully it doesn't last to long though, I mean eventually I'm going to get hungry, or need to go to the bathroom or something :P.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 4

Well If I was locked in a room with Pinkie I would probably start to lose my mind (I still loves ya Pinkie) and if I were locked in a room with Fluttershy, I would probably try to talk to her and get no reply....ya I don't know if I would like that...

Sex sex sex sex

I really dunno actually...

Probably just talk, considering that the room is probably empty. Twilight and I could have some pretty philosophical talks, I'd think.

• Brohoof 15

Locked in a room with Applejack?

Well first of all being claustrophobic and all I'd start banging the door and probably start screaming for help. Then I would remember AJ is with me. I'd ask her to buck the door open. If she succeeds, it's a win for both of us I guess. If not, there will be enough time for hugs and maybe kisses...

Edited by CloudsdaleCompanion
  • Brohoof 1

Locked in a room with Berry Punch. Well, since I don't want to think of her as a drunk, not much else has been thought up for her. That means I could find out what she is really like. And even if she is a drunk, perhaps I could find out why. Also, I'll ask if I can touch her mane. It looks poofy...

Together with derpy? Could be either of two things:

1. We'd be talking to pass time, and I would ask her all sorts of things, links how she feels about her reputation as a klutz, hugging her as we talk about her feelings :3

2. Ask her to sit down gently, and let her crash open the door accidentally in the process:')

• Brohoof 2

Well, Twilght Circuits is my favorite pony. Which makes me wonder.... why would i lock myself in a room? Or any pony in room with someone else for that matter. All kidding aside, Twilight Sparkle is my favorite pony and it still stands. I'd have her use magic to get out of the room as being in the situation would raise many questions as to how that would happen in the first place. lol

• Brohoof 2

Well I don't know what I'd do if I was locked in a room with my favorite pony. Nothing to much in all likelihood, it would just be a really awkward situation in general. Fluttershy is great so I'm sure it'd be fun. :)

We'd procreate

Edited by Suprememessage

Rarity would probably complain about how I look...

Other than that, I'd just try to talk to her. It isn't often that you get to have a conversation with a pony.

• Brohoof 1

After coming to the realization that we are both locked in the room because Derpy accidentally lost the key, we would both proceed to bust out the emergency muffins that we keep on hand (for emergency muffin situations B) ) and have the BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Yeah... that'd be awesome!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Brohoof 7

So, with Rarity, Flim/Flam, or Granny Smith?

I would most likely end up cuddling them the entire time, and if we were eventually rescued just repeatedly scream "NO" and continue to cuddle. :3

Have a coforsation about why toothbrushes are goodfor brushing hair. Get to know eachother then BUCK OPEN THE DOOR AND GO ON AN EPIC MISSION OF MINTY FRESH ADVENTURE WHHDUHFNDIGJTBCUIDB. Or a normal every few months dental appointment in the room :/

Locked in a room with Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash? Hmmmmm well both have different reasons.

1. If I am locked in a room with Twilight she could probably teach me a lot. And she may be able to use her Magic to teleport us out. But, I am not very smart and tend to really look down on myself and well I can't help but feel if I am in a room with someone that much smarter then me. I'd sorta feel like Garbage. And would be too intimidated to hug her or anything.

2. Rainbow Dash I think I might benefit more out of. Because I wouldn't be so afraid to talk to her and I would hug her a lot.

So for both ponies I have reasons why/why not I wouldn't want to be locked in a room with them. But, I think I would like to be locked in a room with Rainbow just a tad bit more because of my personality.

My God, we'd party until we couldn't anymore! Until we dropped! Of course I'm speaking of Pinkie Pie! But hey, I wouldn't mind being locked in a room with the Mane 6 plus Spike! That would be fuuuun! :D