Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What rustles your jimmies?

Boxxi The Brony

MIDDLE SCHOOLERS

WITH

IPHONES.

Seriously. That's bullshit.

Oh, and when people don't listen to me. That happens so much, I'm just going to shutup now, or I'll rant for like, three pages.

My oldest sister also rustles my jimmies to no end.

• Brohoof 4

Lets see...

Odd things rustle my jimmies, i have to say the thing that rustles my jimmies the most is people complaining about fuel prices going up (especially in America), i see no end of tweets/videos/facebook posts where people (for some reason, usually Americans) complain about fuel prices being too high and wanting them to drop, its like they don't understand that it is a non-renewable resource, its bloody limited so the more we use the less there will be, making the price higher. Oh, and as it seems as though forum members are primarily Americans on here, just incase you didnt know here is a comparison of your fuel price vs the UK fuel price:

Average fuel price in America (as of 19th of November) - 3.429$ per gallon.

Average fuel price in England - £1.39 per Liter (there are 3.8L per US Gallon)

Which means (after conversion at current exchange rate) we pay 8.436$ per gallon in the UK.

HIPPIES!!!!

Literally, them and their abuse of the freedom of speech...

No animal research?

Yeah we might as well commit suicide to spare the pain of drinking something that's about as poisonous as bleach!

Stem cell research?

I'd quite happily clone hippies then kill the clones, it would annoy them so badly.

Nuclear reactors are bad?

Well I'd rather have a higher background radiation level then ugly, noisy expensive wind turbines!

Brohoof if you hate hippies!

• Brohoof 2

It's not usually very easy to rustle my jimmies and when it does happen, I don't let it show.

Posted Image

If I have to choose a few things than so be it. I hate when people don't take the time to spell simple words correctly. I also hate when people complain about gifts they recieved. I also hate when people feed the trolls. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Mainstream music artists really fucking rustle my jimmies. I mean, they sing shitty lyrics that were written FOR THEM, then they have other people to use AUTO-TUNE and then they are in a video EDITING AND DIRECTED by other people... Everything is done for them, they just have to sing a few terrible lines and maybe partake in a video of them clubbing or eating fucking smores with a group of teenage brats. And then they get paid millions per track.

Gahhhhhhhhhhh

• Brohoof 3

MIDDLE SCHOOLERS

WITH

IPHONES.

Seriously. That's bullshit.

Oh, and when people don't listen to me. That happens so much, I'm just going to shutup now, or I'll rant for like, three pages.

My oldest sister also rustles my jimmies to no end.

I'm not exactly sure what's so bad about that, but whatevs, it's your jimmie rustler.

Hmmm.........what's mah jimmie rustler............when people who listen to music that's NOT mainstream think their taste in music is infinitly better than one's who do listen to mainstream music. Just please keep it to yourself.

Another thing that rustles mah jimmies is when people use the words "meh" and especially "overrated". I blame this on me, 'cause I'm a unique individual.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

Ever since I was young child there has been one thing that aggravated me more than anything else. It didn't matter how small the item was or how insignificant, but by damn, if you take something that belongs to me and don't return it when I ask.....I will destroy planets.

The perfect example was last night. I'm at Best Buy with a few friends and we see some other kids that we know (two of them are my close friends and the others I generally tolerate rather well). One of the two I consider my friends for whatever reason tells me to remove the blazer I was wearing that night. I comply, thinking he'll return it immediately.

The little prick decides it's funny to go and hide the thing. I ask him rather politely to return it....twice....He doesn't comply. After several minutes of me fuming I just give up and sit down at which point one of the friends I came with returns it, unpenatent despite my sheer rage.

I never rage quit so hard in my life.

It sounds childish, and it is, but that is truly the one thing I cannot stand.

I have never rage quit

When I'm driving in the car, and the sun gets in my eyes.

When I'm sitting in class, and the sun gets in my eyes.

When I'm on my laptop outside, and the sun gets in my eyes.

When I'm in my room, and I forget to close the blinds, but I'm too lazy to get up and close them, the sun gets in my eyes.

When I'm wearing sunglasses, and the sun still gets in my eyes

When I'm having a staring contest with the sun, and the sun gets in my eyes.

Posted Image

CELESTIA, Y U NO MOVE SUN?!

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 3

My Rustles are jimmied when the Republican Party and Democrat party once again keep the Libertarian party mostly hidden away... Luckily, Ron Paul helped get the word out more.

• Brohoof 1

When I'm driving in the car, and the sun gets in my eyes.

When I'm sitting in class, and the sun gets in my eyes.

When I'm on my laptop outside, and the sun gets in my eyes.

When I'm in my room, and I forget to close the blinds, but I'm too lazy to get up and close them, the sun gets in my eyes.

When I'm wearing sunglasses, and the sun still gets in my eyes

When I'm having a staring contest with the sun, and the sun gets in my eyes.

CELESTIA, Y U NO MOVE SUN?!

When direct sunlight touches my skin.

I really hate sunlight. It's my greatest weakness. I'm like a vampire. :P

It takes only about 3 minutes for me to get a sunburn.

• Brohoof 2

Mainly thieves, rustles my jimmies, you think they would have something better to do, like get what ever they were stealing and try to get it legitly and leave people alone? Nothing online rustles my jimmies, it is rather funny actually when people try to, it is like I care about them or something xD.

Edited by Retro_Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Very few things in my everydaylif rustles my jimmies, but when I read about the stupid things that the media reports I can't help but facepalm and go barricade myself in my house. I can't claim to have a lot of knowledge on the subject, seeing as I am a rather asocial person, but if people are only half as stupid as it seems from a distance, I'll pass.

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I tell people I smoke pipes, they think I smoke weed (which I do not). I want to slap people whenever they make that assumption so quickly.

• Brohoof 1

This first one may apply to introverted people like myself.

- I hate it when I get forced to be social, if I want to be social I'll come (to a gathering etc) but don't force it, seriously, if you do, it just makes me retreat even more.

- Sometimes sunlight can be quite annoying.

- Society in general.

• Brohoof 2

When I'm forced to do something I don't want to,

When I'm tailgated on the road,

When I drive in high wind, it blows my Ranger all over the lane,

Cold weather,

Campers in Call of Duty :P

When I drive facing the sun,

People that think the world will end, (remember the Mayans were eliminated by the Spanish)

Flies buzzing around my head,

The fact bees love me for some reason.

Someone speaking down to me I suppose. It's the main reasons I couldn't stand most teachers (even fewer subs) during school. Age and a degree does not make a a person "better" nor does it give a person the right to look down on another. Also, disagreeing with a teacher/professor and defending your side of an argument, in a polite manner, is not the same as talking back to them. Could go on for hours as to why this irritates me lol

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My jimmies get rustled when someone rustles my jimmies. The rustling of my jimmies gets my jimmies even more rustled, and subsequently, those jimmies proceed to rustle on until another round of jimmy rustling swings into play to rustle 'em up even more.

It's the greatest saga of jimmies and rustling you've ever had the fortune to come across, and I the misfortune to be born with.

post-5694-0-69473600-1355095357_thumb.jpg

Oh, and not getting my homework done, and there's no one to blame but myself.

• Brohoof 1

Powerlessness.

Plain and simple.

If I'm in a situation where I cannot do a single thing to change it, my blood boils and I start ranting to myself like crazed psychopath.

• Brohoof 1

When you can't have a rational discussion with someone, thats what really does it for me. Sad thing is I know that sometimes I'm just as bad...

Oh and Jeremy Kyle, that man makes my blood boil, HE'S A HYPOCRITE!

Edited by Fridge

bullies   plain and simple  as well as  parents who won't vaccinate their kids because they're afraid that their kids will 'catch autism'  derp  you won't become autistic from vaccinating your kids. If you really wanted to protect them, you would get them vaccinated  besides you can't catch it, it's not contagious. 

Edited by angels_gal

Halo 4 having a LIMITED and ANNOYING machinima making system D:<

Pisses me off when I try filming it and lowering your weapons make life so difficult, especially when you can't keep your weapon down when you walk!

I'm mostly rustled by people that come from where I live (AKA Long Island OKA one of the whitest places on the planet) and deface a gazebo with stuff like "420" or "real niggas" and such. I've seen it firsthand. This is an east coast suburb, not Compton, for fuck's sake.