Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What rustles your jimmies?

Boxxi The Brony

People who talk in the library! Seriously, have these people no manners? How can I get into a good book with people talking in the background as if they were in the lunch room!? With my hearing, I can practically hear someone from all the way across the room! It drives me crazy! I usually drive home in a rage, shut the door and read there. (/twilight)

Bad drivers and roundabouts. At the roundabout, you have two types of bad drivers. The first type is the one who is scared to enter unless the whole circle is empty. The second type is the one that pulls right in front of you, cuts you off and nearly causes an accident. I think that everyone in my province over the age of 30 should be retested to learn how to drive these things. I had to go around two every day for the past four months on my daily commute and I have seen so many screw ups on them...

And im just going to stop there for now. I've got many more things to potentially add later. Oh what the heck, I suppose I'll add just one more...

COMIC SAAAAANS!!! :angry:

Edited by Celtore

It really rustles my jimmies when people are being mean and when I get resentful they're just like "you have to stop being so overly sensitive!". Or when I planned my outfit for the day and one of my clothes needed is dirty. When the sink is full because I was too lazy to wash dishes and there's not a single clean plate to eat on. When I want to read on the train but there's no light. When I look at my alarm clock in the morning and realize I'm late. Et cetera, et cetera.

<_< My jimmies get rustled when I earn a binary rifle in Halo 4 ordnance and then get killed before I even get the chance to use it!!!

• Brohoof 2

When I send people a text message/PM/Skype message and they don't respond ever D:

It rustles my jimmies in a completely sad way... Makes me think they don't like me ><

I'm so paranoid haha

• Brohoof 1

What rustles MY jimmies the most are pretensious assholes and people who tend to over-dramatize everything (yes, I will sometimes rustle my own jimmies by accident :blush: )

I hate it when you're driving on a wet road behind someone after the road has been covered with salt.  The residue mixes in with the water, which flies onto your windshield.  Then when you turn your wipers on to clean it, the salt residue smears all over, and now this tan, watery stuff is covering your windshield.  I also hate it when you're trying to go to sleep, and you're too cold outside of your covers ,and too hot underneath them, mixed with unintentional caffeine insomnia.

• Brohoof 1

I can easily get riled up about anything LGBT related, especially when self-induced ignorance is the cause.

Sexual orientation is assigned at birth. No one can CHANGE, just discover an aspect of themselves they didn't realize before.

The term is intersexed. While rare, intersexed conditions are more common than most people realize. No, they're not freaks. No, it's not disgusting. NO, people CANNOT be "hermaphrodites," and when you say that they are, you very mistaken. Hermaphrodites have two sets of fully functioning sexual organs at the same time or at different times in their lives. Like the dinos in Jurassic Park or many species of worms that battle it out to see which is the male in a mating pair. Yes, you have reduced humans to reptiles, amphibians, or lower organisms. Congrats. You just insulted our entire species.

Trans* people do not CHOOSE their gender identity, they discover it. Self-discovery of any sort can happen to anyone at any age. Gender identity is a complicated part of ourselves. Some people figure it out instantly, some don't. 

• Brohoof 2

Moths. They are the root of all evil. Where have they ever done something good other than fly in your face when you are in a dimly-lit room, making you scream and trip over something like a chair?

I forgot to mention the one big thing that really rustles my jimmies, and that is when my mom decides it is a good idea to bring up something that has already been dropped like a half a month ago and an argument ensues over that one topic, and these arguments can get loud and obnoxious...

All this happening on a good day rustles them even further

• Brohoof 1

People who work themselves up over the word "nigga." I mean, calm down nigga, it's just a word. (I always make sure to call my asian friends this.)

People who get worked up over the word "faggot/fag." http://imgur.com/Rp9S0   I mean, calm down nigga, it's just a word.

People who are absolutely terrified of guns. Even if you have your Concealed Carry Permit, if you bend down and part of your pistol is showing, some people will just freak out. "OMG HE'S COMING RIGHT AT US!" I mean, calm down nigga, it's just a hunk of metal.

People who take 4chan seriously. I mean, calm down nigga, it's 4chan.

Tailgaters

Foglighters

I'll think of more.

• Brohoof 1

My jimmies are rustled by politics. Especially the people who say crap like "Obama is the antichirst, watch out guys" and so on.

And If you're gonna vote for someone, at least give a reason behind it besides "I don't like the apposing party" or something. Not a single person I've talked to can explain why they like Romney better without using the word "Obama" and so on. People only vote democrat or republican because thats what they're used to voting for and they don't even  have any reason for it! What's even worse is when people look back to the 1800s and compare our politics to them and say one party is bad because of something they did hundreds of years ago, as if the parties are EXACTLY the same now? BS!

asfdgagerhg

Haters with very bad grammar. It's fine for someone to not like MLP, but I hate it when they express themselves in fragmants, lack of punctuations, and poor spelling.  :blink:

Flies. The last few months there had been many in my house. They go on my food almost everymeal, and wander around the house looking for food. They're like parasprites...

• Brohoof 2

When debating Goku vs. Superman when someone disregards logic and just says

"[X] IS STUPID!" or "[X] IS GAY" or with no logic or reason for their explanation they just say "[X] WINS BECAUSE THEY'RE [X]" (excluding Batman, because "Because he's Batman" is always a proper reason, as with "With enough prep time, Batman could kick god's flank.")

When my glasses break.

Cyberdemons. Those things are bucking annoying.

Incorrect grammar and spelling, though having an aunt that is also an ESL or English teacher will do that.

People who say all the Pokemon games are the same. That's like saying all the Call of Duty games are the same.

Dolan comics. No...just no.

That's all I'm putting. Any more and I'd crash my brain.

Dolan comics. No...just no.

Koypason pls

Wanna know what rustles mine? 

Christmas, I don't really care for it, but the hype is so unbearable. I mean c'mon, people where putting decorations up before veterans day. :/

When people say Adventure Time is stupid without even watching it.

Rabid fans of anything, Bronies included.

Fanboys of Trixie or Fluttershy.

Rage comics nowadays.

9gag and memebase.

Edited by Dolan is God
  • Brohoof 1

When the rustlin' gets going, the jimmies get rustled.. What rustles mine is when freaking people ask if I am okay when I am obviously okay long-term... But am in excruciating pain at the moment..

What really rustles my jimmies, and most people ought to agree on this...

Our world being filled with people who take pleasure in commiting crimes...

I am not just talking crimes as in stealing and stuff...

I am talking First Degree Murders, manslaughter, that kind of stuff

it really scares me how some people have such homicidal tendencies :(

• Brohoof 3