Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Macy's Thanksgiving Parade: A MLP float?

kirbyboi

I watched the Thanksgiving Parade today on my TV, and I was glad to see Pikachu in the parade (as usual)! But then I got thinking....wouldn't it be cool to have a MLP:Fim float? Or at least a balloon of Twilight or something.....I think that would be pretty cool. Or even better: A Rainbow Dash balloon! :D

The float would have a scene of the mane six doing their own poses, or something like that. So, if there was an MLP float/balloon, what would you want to it look like, or have?

Also, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GUYS! ;)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 11

If there were only one balloon it would have to be Twilight Sparkle, just to get the mane character out there. But it would be cooler if each of the Mane 6 could get their own giant balloon. Rainbow's should be the highest in the air. Pinkie should bounce up and down and stuff. That would be fun to watch.

• Brohoof 4

Give the show maybe two more years and I guarantee that one of the Mane 6 will be a balloon in the parade. If the show has this many fans and they basically have Pikachu in it every year, I don't see why Rainbow Dash or any other pony can't make an appearance.

I'm not one that cares so much about thanksgiving, but it would be awesome to see a pony float or something to do with ponies in a parade.

The thought of a pony balloon though... o_o

True dat yo. I'd love to see Dashie up in the sky! :D All brony hearts in the world would glow with joy!

But wait Pixie, which one is Squanto? xD

I was watching the Thanksgiving day parade this morning. Honestly, it was more in the background and everything. I think a Rainbow Dash balloon would make the most sense. I really don't think they'd do a float. That MLP Live video is scary and the costumes would probably be too huge. (Atleast the kind they would use that would be good for little kids.) However, I'd take any pony float or balloon next year. :) I wonder if there is a place where people can suggest them....

I don't know why, but I feel like a float could get screwed up quite easily. Maybe it's because I envision that, if they ever were to do an MLP float, we'd get people dressed up in some terrifying costumes of the Mane 6, like this:

Posted Image

Frankly, that would be terrifying. However, I'm not opposed to the idea of an MLP balloon, and I'm not gonna lie, I think that it would be especially awesome to see a Rainbow Dash balloon. Don't get me wrong, I'd be just as happy to see all of the Mane 6 as balloons, but since that probably wouldn't happen, I'd settle for a Rainbow Dash balloon, which would be undeniably awesome!!! B)

• Brohoof 1

It would be awesome if there was a My Little Ponly: Friendship is Magic float in the Thanksgiving parade. I don't really sit down and watch the parade since I have a lot of dessert to make and other duties in the kitchen with my mom, but if there was a float with the mane 6 on it, I would move a TV into the kitchen so that I could see it. Even a balloon of Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash would be neat.

It would be nice to see all of the main characters, though, instead of just one. I think that having Spike among them would also be cool. I would be so happy to see Fluttershy in the parade since she's my favorite pony. If only they would make a float for us bronies and pegasisters...

It's sooo hard to choose. Maybe both?!?

A Twilight Sparkle balloon would nice, but a float would be a bit better because, the mane 6 can perform a song, instead of a balloon just passing by.

Btw, soo happy to see that Pikachu is still in this thing

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

I honestly think a MLP float could/should happen now. Not only has it been on for six seasons but, I think since this show is about to have a full length movie that opens up pretty much worldwide next year I think that makes it even a bigger reason why we should have FIM related floats I'd even be fine with balloons of rd etc.etc.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

• 1 year later...