Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

all of them. no really, all of them.

but my very favorite has to be art of the dress, with winter wrap up a close second.

also, in an interview, it was said that there are plans for a soundtrack :D

all of them. no really, all of them.

but my very favorite has to be art of the dress, with winter wrap up a close second.

also, in an interview, it was said that there are plans for a soundtrack :D

Seriously!?!?

I would so get it!!!

I love every song in season 1 - in each one, there's some unique thing that makes it different from the rest. My overall favorite is At The Gala (mostly due to Rainbow's part), and then Art of the Dress. I also really like Singing Telegram - it's just so catchy!

Art of the Dress because of Rarity's beautiful singing voice.

Oh and anything by Pinky Pie. Her songs get stuck in my head like no other.

I wanna get all of the MLP songs on my MP3 Player.

They're all on mine! :P

Also, I just realized that I forgot Pinkie's ticket song from The Ticket Master! That song is awesome!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgWKUTyEy18"]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgWKUTyEy18]

• Brohoof 1

Art of the Dress for me. Rarity's singing voice is just beautiful, and I understand the pain she is going through as her friends make all the "wrong" choices about their dresses. Also because it was in between the two halves of the song, when Fluttershy delivered her spiel about all the issues with her dress and I understood every last term, that I realised it was time for me to go hand back my man card. ^_^

Besides, it's a Stephen Sondheim tribute which automatically makes it more than 20% cooler.

• Brohoof 1

It would have to be art of the dress. For some reason its been stuck in my head for the past month, oh well. I guess I'll just listen to some pony music...

CUPCAKES SO SWEET AND TASTY, CUPCAKES DON'T BE TOO HASTY CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES, CUPCAAAAAAAKES!!!!!!!

Can you guess what my favourite song is? :D

My favourite song? All of them! :3

My most favourite of all is probably So Many Wonders followed by Winter Wrap Up.

Art of the Dress for me. Rarity's singing voice is just beautiful, and I understand the pain she is going through as her friends make all the "wrong" choices about their dresses. Also because it was in between the two halves of the song, when Fluttershy delivered her spiel about all the issues with her dress and I understood every last term, that I realised it was time for me to go hand back my man card. ^_^

Besides, it's a Stephen Sondheim tribute which automatically makes it more than 20% cooler.

i understood all the terms she used. of course, my mom sews and my sister is going into fashion design when shes older and already does a lot of fashion design-ish stuff right now, so im around it a lot.

I'd definitively have to say that Art of the Dress is my favorite pony song. Though, everything that Pinkie Pie sings is pretty amazing. :3