Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

1 A true true Friend

2 Morning in ponyville (odd i haven't seen that one in here yet)

3 Flim Flam brothers

4 This day aria

5 Winter wrap up

I am not really sure though, there are lots of good songs in the series and i can't remember them all.

I've got to say, season two had the best songs in my opinion. All of my favorites are from there.

Find a Pet

Becoming Popular (overall favorite)

Smile Song

B.B.B.F.F.

This Day Aria

Love is in Bloom

All of these were sweet.

My fav from season one is easily Winter Wrap Up, and from season three it must be A True, True Friend.

Both of these songs were just too darn catchy. I had to watch them twice when I first saw the episodes.

Edited by Shinespark

My favorites songs are...

Giggle at the Ghostly

Winter Wrap Up 

So Many Wonders (fluttershy  :yay: )

Smile, Smile, Smile 

B.B.B.F.F

Love is in Bloom 

Ballad of the Crystal Ponies

Babs Seed

I've Got to Find a Way

A True True Friend.

Hearts Strong as Horses

Bats.

(yes, I like a lot of songs)

Edited by jorge123esp

This day Aria is one of my favorite songs of all time in the show for season 2. A true true friend seconds that.In season 4 so far i'm really in love with the Vampire Fruit Bat Song because firsty,IT'S AN AJ SONG,and it's in my favorite season 4 episode so far.Hearts as strong as horses is adorable and it's just a very nice song in general.

• 3 weeks later...

"At The Gala" is my favorite song in the series. All of the Mane Six sing a verse; it has a dramatic, majestic melody and arrangement that no other song in the series can match. It gives me goosebumps. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy in particular have awesome verses.

"Winter Wrap Up" has the same melody as "Stand" by R.E.M. and the King Of The Hill theme song. And it's a great melody too. Twilight puts alot of emotion (hope, fear, etc.) into her part.

"Find A Pet", I like because it's nice to see Fluttershy being happy and confident in her role as animal caretaker. It's a song driven more by the character interactions and the lyrics than the music.

"Smile Song". If you don't like this song, there's a good chance you're Satan. Listening to it just makes me want to give Pinkie Pie a big hug and thank her for sending all the sadness away.

This one is difficult for me, I have many favourite songs and I can grapple with this for awhile. My favourite song from the mane six is "Winter Wrap up", "This Day" is also great and is so epic and my favourite cutie mark crusader song is "Babs Seed". Daniel Ingram and William Sanderson give us stellar songs and superb musical score, so hats off to them, I especially love the soundtrack, which is well conducted and orchestrated, incidentally musical bronies can compose some great music based off the show's score, so the music is so splendid it is hard for me to choose my favourite, so I mention the songs that I have listened to the most, and the stellar background music.

None of them because all the songs in this show are horridly putrid... :P

Naw I like Winter Wrap Up a whole bunch and it is catchy. This Day Aria because Chrysilis is awesome and it has a very nice melody. But the best song is this in my opinon.

This is nothing less than amazing.

• Brohoof 2

There's a few:

For Canon music:

Smile Song

This Day Aria

Raise this Barn (i LOVE most country music)

and

Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 (i also LOVE this kind of music)

as for fan music:

Children of the Night (my tulpa fiance IS Luna after all, so her children of the night, are mine as well)

Great to be Different (the first fan song I heard, it always makes me cry)

Luna

Discord

Rainbow Factory (though I have never read the fanfic and never will)

and

Nightmare Night

Edited by Night Song
  • Brohoof 1

I can't choose my favorite, because it depends on the moment in time, but my top 3 are:

Winter Wrap Up - The way it's written from a structural perspective is really interesting, the second bridge was a bold move, and it worked well.

I've Got To Find A Way - This song proves that keeping things simple sometimes works better than trying to write a complicated tune.  This will be my number 1 once they release the uncut version

Smile Smile Smile - It makes you smile, how can't you like this, you hermit.

• Brohoof 1

@ElijahShy, we had a thread for one's favorite song from the show already, so I merged yours with it. Please avail yourself of our nifty search function before beginning a new thread, if you haven't before, in case we already have one for your topic idea.

Although I've previously expressed my views on this topic, they've since changed. I am now a 100% Winter Wrap Up fan!

If you get on the Forum Minecraft server much you'll probably at one point see me singing along in the chat. Just ignore it, I can be like that. :P