Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

I like that one! Hang on I have a list I'm adding to...

This Day Aria, Smile Smile Smile, The Laughter Song, A True True Friend, Discord's song, BBBFF, Apples to the core, Hearts as strong as horses, Celestia's ballad, Generosity, Art of the dress... Just a few xD

Celestia's Ballad, Glass of Water, Smile Smile Smile, This Day Aria, Apples to the Core, Hearts As Strong As Horses, Generosity, Winter Wrap Up, BBBFF, the list goes on!

This Day Aria.  There are others that I adore too, but I think this song just represents the reason I love MLP so much and that's the fact that it isn't the type of song I'd expect to see in a little girls cartoon.  It's so beautifully written and such a fantastic piece of music that I was just blown away by the fact that it was written for a cartoon.  This song more than anything else really pushed me over into becoming a brony.

• Brohoof 1

Argh. I just watched the video on YT last night with all the songs from season 1-3 and it reminded me of a lot of songs that I seem to have forgotten recently, so it made it difficult to pick one.

I think my favorite song is Winter Wrap Up because it's so catchy. I keep finding myself getting it stuck in my head all day at work. There's just no trigger for it at all. It just happens.

My follow ups are Raise This Barn and The Heart Carol.

• Brohoof 1

Hello @Scottish Brony. We actually already have a thread discussing favorite songs from the show, so I have merged your thread with it. In the future, please be sure to use the search function to see if your topic already exists before creating a new one. Thank you.

And while we are on the subject, I would have to say that may favorite song would have to be a toss up between 'Winter Wrap Up' and 'This Day Aria.' Both are such fantastic songs!

Edited by SkyBound
  • Brohoof 1

There are so many to chose from. Its hard to narrow it down to a top 5 but here's my attempt:

1. The Smile Song

2. Winter Wrap Up

3. Hearts Strong as Horses

4. What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me

5. Stop the Bats

Some songs like This Day Aria, True, True, Friend, etc. deserve to be in this list too.

• 2 weeks later...

In no particular order:

1. Stop the Bats

2. Make a Wish

3. Smile, Smile, Smile

4. Love is in Bloom

5. This Day Aria

6. What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me