Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

(edited)

Certainly, for me is too difficult to find my favourite song of the entire show, so I will show my favourite ones. 

And there's a lot of songs I really love, but... is very hard to choose :lie:

EDIT: I really love this song, but is from the last MLP episode (7x13). I'll put it in spoilers 

Spoiler

Edited by jorge123esp
  • Brohoof 2

"This Day" definitely. That and "Bats" are the only songs in the show that I enjoyed. I don't generally like the kind of upbeat music used in the show much.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, ooReiko said:

The song from perfect pear was pretty amazing not only because of the vocals but the emotion and the whole structure behind it based on the scene it was happening.

I am playing it at this moment.

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite song is definitely "The Magic Inside" from season's 5 "The Mane Attraction".

And the most catchy for me is "Babs Seed" from "One Bad Apple" I couldn't get it out of my head for about two weeks.

On 7/12/2017 at 6:09 PM, Harratot33 said:

Sorry if this topic had been done to death, but as a brony fairly new to the fandom I'm just really interested. Mine is and probably always will be "Smile" - it's just so positive and happy. I'm guessing lots of peopllike it given the scene in the 2013 "Bronies" movie, some of y'all who've seen it will know which one I'm talking about ;)

Sorry to deviate from the thread, but unless my phone is formatting strangly, I notice all your L's are underlined. Did I find the secret code?:o

Okay, so I can't really name a particular song, just all the songs in "A Hearth's Warming Tail" are my favorite.

It hard to pick, but I'll go with The Magic Inside and The Spectacle (no, I'm not ashamed that I like this song) from The Mane Attraction.

Spoiler

Also, these two songs are just great

21 hours ago, KH7672 said:

Sorry to deviate from the thread, but unless my phone is formatting strangly, I notice all your L's are underlined. Did I find the secret code?:o

Okay, so I can't really name a particular song, just all the songs in "A Hearth's Warming Tail" are my favorite.

No, no secret code here, paI - the key for that Ietter on my Iaptop broke, so now I have to copy and paste it and that sometimes resuIts in it being underIined on here for some reason.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Oleks said:

It hard to pick, but I'll go with The Magic Inside and The Spectacle (no, I'm not ashamed that I like this song) from The Mane Attraction.

I have a friend who actually prefers "The Spectacle" to "The Magic Inside".

As for me, I will mention some of my favourite songs later.

• 1 month later...

Smile, Rules of Rarity, Flawless, You're in my head like a catchy song, Shine like rainbows, You'll play your part, Let the rainbow remind you, Friends are always there for you, Best friends until the end of time...and a lot, lot more...:please:

• Brohoof 1

Ask me this a few years ago and I would have said a toss up between Art of the Dress and Smile. Character bias will usually have had me give the edge to AotD when I shout it out at cons. 

This is literally the hardest question related to this show. I really don't know what my current favorite is. I can tell you that this season gave me one contender for best song, season six has one and season five has ... probably four songs that would be in consideration. 

Also up there is a song from the Christmas Album, for personal reasons. 

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

That's so difficult, I have so many! But if I have to choose only one... I'll say "Our Town". The combination of the music, lyrics and the visuals makes it really enjoyable to me. It's happy, yet dark; uneasy, yet catchy. I really love it.

"The Pony I Want To Be" is hands down my favorite song in the entire series. The vocal performance here is just so freaking powerful, it's mind-boggling. I don't particularly care for Diamond Tiara or even her voice actress, but this song alone renders all my prior biases meaningless as it completely captivates me from basically every angle imaginable! The first time I heard this song back in December of 2015, I had to pause the episode, take my headphones off, and just go for a walk around my block which was covered in snow at the time xD I was just blown the fuck away~

I mean, just listen to these freaking vocals for God's sake

^Now, don't get me wrong, I like the background music in the original too but, man, those freaking tonal inflections and the sheer power/ flow of that voice.... it has me floored every damn time! O_O