Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

I'm a fan of AppleDash. :P I also like Lyra x BonBon, Fluttershy x Rainbow, Twilight x Fluttershy, Fluttershy x Big Mac, Twilight x Trixie, Twilight x Luna. I dunno why, but I can't ship Rarity. D:

:huh::wub:

• Brohoof 1

Shipping eh? Let's see....

I'm a big fan of DashiePie.They're both very close, but still seem a bit awkward around each other which gives off a very natural chemistry that none of the other parings really have (With the exception of Fluttershy and Rarity, but that's more close friends than anything romantic). There's also a ton of heard motifs around them in the show.

Lyra and Bon Bon are great as well (at this point it's hard to even think of one without the other).

Vinyl Scratch and Octavia can be done really well, like in Vinyl Scratch Tapes.

Personally, when it comes to commercial shipping, I've always been a fan of the Knock Nevis - the largest self-propelled manmade object to date. If we're talking about military ships then I've always been fond of the Invincible class, and I'm looking forward to the construction of the Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carriers.

Wait... wh- what are you guys talking about?

• Brohoof 2

My favorite is Applejack x Rainbow Dash. :)

However, I do also enjoy:

Octavia x Vinyl

Twilight x Trixe

Scootaloo x applebloom

and

Rainbow Dash x Pinkie has been kinda growing on me lately.

I keep getting reminded of this picture every time I see shippings involving Rainbow Dash with another of the Mane 6:

Posted Image

Aww, poor Dashie. Everypony keeps spreading rumours about her. I bet she secretly cries herself to sleep sometimes.
  • Brohoof 4

...you know, having rewatched Dragonshy...I must say that I now ship Fluttershy/the red dragon (I heard somewhere that his fanon name was Basil, so I'm just going to call him that).

I mean, when Fluttershy REALLY started chewing out Basil, he seemed to get really shy and nervous. Yes, that could be because someone was chewing him out. But the way he was talking seemed to imply that he's kind of shy and such (the only reason he attacked the ponies was because he was grumpy...I mean, wouldn't YOU be if a bunch of girls kept waking you up, stealing your crap, and kicking you in the face?). And the fact that Fluttershy backed off from 'screaming mad' to 'gentle but firm statement' to 'aw there there, poor baby' while speaking to Basil screamed 'sympathy and caring.'

...okay, yes, it's a very sketchy ship with no real evidence to back it up. But I think it's adorable, so there. xD

I've begun to grow rather fond of Twilight/Celestia. I know it's kinda wrong, what with the teacher/student relationship and all, but Twi's obvious adoration of the Princess is so cute. Hmm, maybe it's sweetest if that one stays as an unrequited crush, like Spike/Rarity?

• 3 weeks later...

Twilight x Trixie all the way! I feel Twilight's humble and reserved personality goes great with Trixie's constant craving for attention. They could learn so much from each other. :wub:

• Brohoof 1