Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

Sorry but the emoticons are still making it heard for me to tell. By the way what is actually "normal" I mean there's average, most common, but what exactly is "normal".

Normal. As in.. normal! xD Male loving female, female loving male! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on how good the fan art is. My current line up for the mane six is

TwiPie: Both geniuses, both gifted in magic and science, both crazy in their own ways, and can work together on their mission of spreading friendship!

Rarijack: Been a big ship for me for a long time for a myriad of reasons

FlutterHugger: When Tree Hugger came onto the scene, I knew my fluttershy OTP had been made

DaringDash: Rainbow dash x Daring do, because RD is to good for the wonderbolts 

for ze side characters

LyraBon: No explanation needed

Vinyl x Octavia : Ditto

Babs Seed x Twist: A Deviant art member converted me so hard on this one, I love her portrayal of geek and protective jock with those two :wub: 

and many MANY others. 

• Brohoof 1

Rarijack is my otp. They seem to do a great job of mimicking the maculine / feminine roles within that ship and i love the tumblr that has pics of them doing things every weekend. 

That said the Raridash crowd got a lot of support thru the Rarity Invesigates episode. 

Likewise Flutterdash works well too. Again a study of opposites attract and that is somewhat supported in cannon. 

Twi and Pinkie are a bit harder to ship in a committed relationship. Twiluna and Twidash aren't bad and Pinkie with Rarity isn't bad either. 

VinylOctavia and Lyrabon are cannon established as far as I'm concerned.

• Brohoof 1

Twilestia. Because come on, they clearly love each other. Plus, I just like the idea of a teacher and student romance.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Rarijack is clearly the best ship. What ship can compete with the sheer amount of time that's been spent building their relationship, bringing them close as friends, learning to compromise and what not. Really from the point they are now, it's really not hard for them to jump from best friends to a romantic couple. Being so different they might have a harder time making it last than say AppleDash or TwiJack or something but being the most mature members of the cast I am sure they could do it and it sure as hell would be more interesting to watch.

What I really want to see is a Rarijack vs AppleDash thread or something maybe Rarijack Vs AppleDash Vs TwiDash vs FlutterDash.

• Brohoof 2

OKIE DOKIE LOKIE

(Fave ships, cutest ships, most canon-close ships or most plausible ships)....

CheesyPie

CherriMac

MarbleMac

FlutterMac

CherriMarbleMac

CheeriFlutterMac

FlutterBulk

FlutterHugger

ChrysiSombra

RariSombra (AU sexy good guy Sombra)

RariPommel

TwiFlash

TwiDash

PinkieDash

SoarinDash

PinkieJack (if related, they'd be so darn distant that it wouldn't matter)

AppleDash

DoctorDoo/TimeMuffins

WaddleSmith (hey, they're geezers)

I don't really think of anything for the foals or even Spike because they're just children and Spike's crush on Rarity wouldn't really go anywhere because he's a child reptile and Rarity is a full-grown equine and I doubt it would be "right".....unless interspecies pairing is posible or normal in that world. Spike's Rarity-crush is akin to a "small child crushing on his teacher" sort of thing.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Pie, because although they are mostly, if not 99%, are somewhat sexual in nature, there still pretty funny and i always get a huge smile on my face after reading one. ( NOT FOR THE REASON YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE THINKING, it all depends in your minds maturity )

Rainbow Pie, because although they are mostly, if not 99%, are somewhat sexual in nature, there still pretty funny and i always get a huge smile on my face after reading one. ( NOT FOR THE REASON YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE THINKING, it all depends in your minds maturity )

I am actually surprised RainbowPie isn't more popular, they've had plenty of screen time together since S1 yet it's overshadowed by AppleDash, a dynamic that basically doesn't EXIST outside of Season 1 and TwiDash a ship that got popular purely out of character popularity and fic and didn't really have a real solid inshow dynamic till S4.

• Brohoof 1

Have I posted here before? I cant remember. My favorite ship is Fluttershy and Discord, but I ship a LOT of things.
I'm currently obsessed with: Twidash, Applejack x Spike, DiamondBloom, And LunaMac!

• 5 weeks later...

Rarijack is by far the best ship, best dynamic, obviously already best friends and while they have a ton of difference that will mean there will always be some drama in the relationship (which seeing as this is fiction is good, needs to be some conflict) they also have enough similarties and are mature enough to make it work if they chose to try.

• Brohoof 1