Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

(edited)

My biggest ship would probably be Big Mac x Marble Pie because they're the most adorable in my opinion. <3 MarbleMac

mlp_fim___marble_pie_and_big_mac_by_joak

Other than that would be Vinyl x Octavia or Lyra x BonBon. :)

Edited by Poly Lingua
  • Brohoof 2

I don't ship, because of a past experience of shipping in another fandom. (really bad year long ship war) However, somehow I do like some pairings, but not necessarily ship. RariDash, because of Rarity investigates, and a few other episodes. But anyways, I don't ship.

• 6 months later...

Okay this is somewhat related to the g4 mlp but I would like opinion on how well these ships go. The ships being...

1) Starcatcher (g3)X princess Celestia

2)pinkie pie(g3)X twilight sparkle

3)clover(g1)X fluttershy

4)starting X melody

These being my own ships between the gens. I would like to do fan art on them and summit them on forums my h like this one...

But I'm not sure how well you die heart bronies will take to the new ships out side of the mlp fim universe....

Please let me know so I can start on the art work soon. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to share my interests.

I'm not a shipper and I'm not into (nor do I mind) romance, but I actually like the idea of Cheerilee and Big Mac together so there's that. If Spike were older I'd like to see him with Starlight, but I'd prefer something platonic. 

I also am not into shipping, and overall just rarely think about it. I will say though that if there were any characters that made cute couples, Marble Pie and Big Mac are one of them, they are adorable together.

Also Cheerilee and Big Mac are cute together and I cannot leave out the obvious one, Sky Stinger and Vapor Trail.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine are as follows:

Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie because they where really cute together in Hearths Warming Eve and Pinkie Apple Pie.

Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy because they don't really work with anyone else.

Spike and Emebr because the little guy has to have someone.

ScootaBelle because they look adorble together

Twinkie because I love the silliness that Pinkie puts into Twilight (or atleast in the fictions) speaking of Twilight ....

TwiDash because I love how the 2 look adorkable :adorkable:

TwiShy because they have a nice vibe to them

Twerpy (Twilight x Derpy) because of an image I found (but cant seem to find again) when Twilight turned Derpy's muffin into an Orange ...

if I think of more, ill add em here

• Brohoof 1

When I started in this fandom I was not a shipper. Though being a Rarity fan, I was introduced to an artist named White Diamonds who runs a blog called Rarijack Daily. After a while that softened my personal opinion. Rarijack is my personal favorite, but I see some interesting validity to others ... 

tumblr_nx0cdwsRrO1tlqckyo1_r1_1280.png

• Brohoof 2

ScootaBelle because they look adorble together

Twinkie because I love the silliness that Pinkie puts into Twilight (or atleast in the fictions) speaking of Twilight ....

TwiDash because I love how the 2 look adorkable :adorkable:

TwiShy because they have a nice vibe to them

Twerpy (Twilight x Derpy) because of an image I found (but cant seem to find again) when Twilight turned Derpy's muffin into an Orange ...

if I think of more, ill add em here

I noticed all the ship's you mentioned are with Twilight Sparkle. Is she your favorite?

When I started in this fandom I was not a shipper. Though being a Rarity fan, I was introduced to an artist named White Diamonds who runs a blog called Rarijack Daily. After a while that softened my personal opinion. Rarijack is my personal favorite, but I see some interesting validity to others ... 

sig-4759913.tumblr_nx0cdwsRrO1tlqckyo1_r

Yeah I don't like any Rarity ships. Just because it's hard to pair her with others. And Apple Jack and Rairty don't have much chemistry together. I mean with Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie there was at least something there.

actually no, Pinkie is ... hence my name xD ... but Twilight is the best character to Ship with other ponies ... I tried to ship PinkiShy but just is hard to mix a personality of partys and loudness with one of shyness and kindness .... but if ship TwiShy, the ship just works out so much nicer because Twilight is nieve and isnt as strong as Pinkie

• Brohoof 1

My favorite is Flutterdash for reasons I can’t quite put into words (aside from them simply being adorable together). There was an Equestria Girls fanfic I read that expressed it in a very heartfelt way. I believe it was called "Something Happened".

I ship 

Pinkie Pie/Cheese sandwich because they are both Party planners and they seem to have a lot in common

Marble/big Mac because they are soooo cute

Candace/Shinning Army.

Derpy/Doctor whooves they are so funny xD 

Discord/Princess Celesta CAUSE LOVE/HATE relationship are the best! 

Rarity/Spike... COME on he will do anything for her... 

I do not ship any of the main six with eachother... that's just gross to me.

actually no, Pinkie is ... hence my name xD ... but Twilight is the best character to Ship with other ponies ... I tried to ship PinkiShy but just is hard to mix a personality of partys and loudness with one of shyness and kindness .... but if ship TwiShy, the ship just works out so much nicer because Twilight is nieve and isnt as strong as Pinkie

I said that because all the ship's you mentioned where with Twilight. But yeah Fluttershy is hard to ship. The only ones that make sense are with Discord and Twilight. And only Twilight because she can be shipped with basically all the mane six

I JUST thought Cadence and basically anyone because (if I remember correctly), she has the power to spread love. I also get the feeling that ships would be spontaneously occurring when she's around due to her magical influence (*squeee!*)

A new one for me is Starlight Glimmer and Trixie, even just as good friends. They're both flawed and they probably don't feel like they fit in with the main 6. I think they like each other so much BECAUSE they're both imperfect.

Rarijack, say no more.

Twilight with either Princess.

The princesses are the best, but I haven't seen anyone mention princest in this thread. Am I the only one?

• 2 weeks later...