My favorite relationship in the MLP is:

1.) Princess Twilight and Pony or Human Flash Sentry because this is the best pairing to me and i don't care many people hate this relationship.
2.) Celestia and Sombra from The Mirror World because i really love about their relationship in different dimension but both of them still fall in love each other.
3.) Rainbow Dash and Soarin because i really love the IDW comic 36 and all all episode between these two because they so close than i call them is just friend.
4.) Sunburst and Starlight because i love this relationship when both of them in the season 6 and after season 6 so i really hope they get marry.
5.) Radiant Hope and Sombra because this is a very attack my heart about this love story in the MLP:FiM and both of them now is alive after the season 9 but no one know where are they.

• Brohoof 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not too into shipping, in fact I hate it except under some very, very rare occasions. But there is one ship that I support wholeheartedly and is practically verified by canon. A ship so grand as

I don't get into shipping much when in comes to ANY fandom but as far as My Little Pony goes....   I really like Fluttershy + Big Macintosh.            

The Titanic.   Although it initially got a cold reception, people warmed up to it and broke the ice.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Far be it from me to play pony pairer, but I've started fixating a little on a certain thing..
large.png

This screenshot in the final song of the show shows Stygian and Moondancer next to one another.
That doesn't mean anything, but seeing them like that started to make me realize they would be a good pairing together; Both bookish study unicorns. They had their friends abandon them too. (Though only one tried to destroy the world.) Plus he is an author too!
What's surprising to me is that there's no art with the two of them together, at least that I can find. I wanted to see them being cute together but no one has drawn it!

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 1
Badges

I never really shipped anything, except Lyrabon casually....

Spoiler

but then The Last Problem happened and I became an avid Appledash shipper

. They are my two favorite characters, at first I was like "WAT" but after a while I got on board. Why? Not quite sure really, I just like them and they seemed so happy together (well, heavily implied anyway), I love me some lesbian mares, and if they're happy, then I'm happy. Just wish we could have seen some proper team dynamics between them. Maybe in the upcoming Season 10 comics.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I don't ship :maud:

but....

Twilight Sparkle x Tempest. My #1 preferred/favorite ship.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEhqFG8-ApjxOgDYGBWyu

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Fave ships, eh? Well to start off, I've never been much sold in inter-Mane shipping, but lately I've developed quite a taste for TwiJack for some reason. I always liked CheesePie, and had a soft spot for Sparity. Student Counsel sold me on StarTrix, although I'm open to various combos with Sunburst as well. Most of the main Student ships can be pretty sweet, and we can't forget LyraBon! On the EQG side, I was rooting for Flashlight, but after she ditched him I switched to favouring Sunflash.

Fluttershy and Vinyl Scratch is canon in Equestria Girls, so why not everywhere else? :-P

They're both quiet cute musicians that deserve a future together. After moving out and leaving Octavia with all the rent, Octavia will have to sell the house and settle with a tiny apartment in Manehattan where she finds work in the acting industry. :wau:

For me, I think my most fav shipping is Spike x Princess Luna(throw in Nightmare Moon for a 2-in-1 deal there).
How they interact just seems so interesting. Like clicking so good.
And how both have a bit in common with both are siblings often ending up in the shadows of their older siblings, often getting left out, both succumbed to jealousy at one point
Transforming into something terrifying and such. And how both are "out of place" in a way(Luna in a temporal sense with the 1000 years being lost and Spike with he's a dragon among ponies).  

On 6/24/2020 at 11:40 AM, Flutterstrike ️ said:

... After moving out and leaving Octavia with all the rent, Octavia will have to sell the house and settle with a tiny apartment in Manehattan where she finds work in the acting industry. :wau:

Oo-er, sorry no she won't (sell the house), 'cause she don't own it, :squee: if she's paying rent, but yeah "downsizing" is on the cards in that scenario.

I might add, also having to rent storage to put her stuff in (something else that can happen)

:D

Sorry as you were . . .

7 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

Oo-er, sorry no she won't (sell the house), 'cause she don't own it, :squee: if she's paying rent, but yeah "downsizing" is on the cards in that scenario.

I might add, also having to rent storage to put her stuff in (something else that can happen)

:D

Sorry as you were . . .

If she’s not receiving rent from Vinyl, she won’t have enough money to pay the bills for her house; therefore, she’ll have to move out and downsize. :nom:

Fluttershy x Discord, because i really like how Discord react about when something happens to Fluttershy, especially in the final episode of season 6 when she was kidnapped because of the changelings. He really care about her! :yay:

Twidash in part because of how well they bounce off of each other and compliment each other. With Twilight helping Rainbow Dash get more in touch with her intellectual side as Rainbow encourages Twilight to step outside her comfort zone and be more self-confident.

Not to mention, they're both huge nerds.

Edited by TheAnimationFanatic

• 5 months later...
On 10/3/2011 at 4:09 PM, LyraHeartstrings said:

Isn't Rainbow's element loyalty? (sorry if that sounds douche-baggy, I just find that thee examples are just RD being loyal.)

But, yeah, it doesn't matter. Ponies can be shipped with apes for all I care, it's all just for fun. ;)

b6ce156a8023cdfc667d10c84b23ff58bbd4961ed8at4qf-767bbc7b-3b1e-43cd-85d1-59629f71 I ship these two with each other and I also ship sweetie belle x button mashdb41bf445bfd6cd6117083cc785e4626.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2011 at 5:09 PM, Inkfeather said:

Applejack x Rainbow Dash <3

Those two just fit so well.

I ship Button mash x sweetie belle and they are a very cute couple and I also ship Rainbow dash x carnage 9a7dbd585e6a5c33f6da28ab27af7b3e.pngcarnage-marvel-character-psd-430783.pngrainbow-dash-my-little-pony-pinkie-pie-a

I personally ship Rainbow Dash X Derpy, Rainbow Dash X Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash X Fluttershy, and Vinyl Scratch X Octavia!

I like mostly Dash ships cause I just like her the most, absolutely because I like to project myself onto her too, although I don't like admitting it.

If I am to ship anyone, it would be Big Mac and Marble Pie. Sugar Belle is a good character, but Big Mac and Marble Pie being together has much more potential.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

If I am to ship anyone, it would be Big Mac and Marble Pie. Sugar Belle is a good character, but Big Mac and Marble Pie being together has much more potential.

The Sugar Belle ship felt kind of sudden in my opinion.

My favorite ship is Startrix (Starlight and Trixie) because their personalities bounce off of one another and I can tell they really enjoy each other’s company

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really into shipping, but my favorite by far is SoarinDash. Even since the beginning I've thought these two went well together. They are both talented flyers, Wonderbolts, and have fun quirks which could really work together. If that wasn't enough for me to love this ship, there's a comic where these two really shine together (Friends Forever #36). Rainbow Dash is shown to really care for Sorin, and she really wanted to help him out, while getting some quality time with him in the process. So yeah, SorinDash is my favorite ship (I would have loved to see this ship loosely implied to the end, but oh well). 

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

The Sugar Belle ship felt kind of sudden in my opinion.

My favorite ship is Startrix (Starlight and Trixie) because their personalities bounce off of one another and I can tell they really enjoy each other’s company

I like that pairing too! Or maybe Sunburst x Starlight since they were such great friends in their youth?

• Brohoof 1