Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Discussion for "Misadventures in the Graphite Dimension"

dar tunsh

Yeah sorry guys i feel asleep also >.> <.< as much as i don't mind your girlfriend in it >.> <.< remember what happened last time?

Also could we get a list of characters in the first post? Just makes everyponies life easier! :)

Yeah sorry guys i feel asleep also >.> <.< as much as i don't mind your girlfriend in it >.> <.< remember what happened last time?

Also could we get a list of characters in the first post? Just makes everyponies life easier! :)

*yawn* Just woke up. I can honestly say I don't remember what happened last time :L . I'll get a list put up soon.
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, I've been keeping up with this and I don't think you guys want to wait much longer, and neither do I. I'll be heading out today, and I'll be texting my girlfriend about it. I'll probably end up starting it today, even if she doesn't join.

(I'm sure we can find another RP to be in, I just feel bad doing something that she'll be left out in. She tends to be left out of a lot of things I do since she moved. :L )

Ok, I'm gonna grab a coffee, then I'll make a list and put it on the original post. All we need to do now is plan how the story's going to work at the beginning. Don't want any "Well I was going for this, but then this person said this happened..."

Yeah, I haven't seen draw around, it's like as soon as I join things get quiet and die lol.... He said he hopes its not dead, I think he is just busy catching up on his hw... But yeah I'm still here too, not sure what the RP is about though cus when I asked draw he told me to YouTube chalk zone, but I never did XP

Yeah I'm still around. And Chalk Zone is a pretty simple concept, if hard to explain. It's about a kid with a magic piece of chalk, who can draw a circle with the chalk, and jump through it into the "Chalk Zone", which is where all the drawings made with sidewalk chalk go after they're washed away....

Sorry, I've been trying to organize my make-up work 'n' whatnot.  Gonna have finals soon, so I've been freaking out a little bit.  I'm gonna make the list now, and I think I got a pretty good way to begin the plot.  However, I doubt I'll be able to start the RP for a week or two, which also upsets me cause I know you guys have been pretty patient with this.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, I've been trying to organize my make-up work 'n' whatnot.  Gonna have finals soon, so I've been freaking out a little bit.  I'm gonna make the list now, and I think I got a pretty good way to begin the plot.  However, I doubt I'll be able to start the RP for a week or two, which also upsets me cause I know you guys have been pretty patient with this.

I have finals too, and I'm already juggling several RPs at the moment anyway. This might not be a bad thing, personally.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I think everyone's done with finals/school/whatever.  As such, I plan on starting this up soon, and I just want everyone to report in to double-check if everyone's ready.

Alright, I checked over vacation, and no one responded.  I come back after what was about a month long hiatus... nothing.  As such I don't think we'll be doing this RP, but not just for that reason.  I haven't been drawing for so long and I REALLY wanna get back into it (it's my name-sake for pete's... sake).  So yeah... might try to RP again, but not anytime soon.

Edited by Draw Toonz
  • Brohoof 1