Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

(edited)

*Door to small room opens* Finally! After some work i got a hundred and twenty-four Skooma bottles!*Floats out as a Question mark and looks at *...That didnt even have the special ingredient in it...

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

* sees future* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *cries in corner of room*

Ugh, i have fix this now...*Floats closer to Sugarswirl* Alright, you probably wont understand what im saying, but im going to say it anyway. You Will experience Death for a moment, there is a risk that that will Scar you for life, but its better than being a Skooma addict atleast.

*Turns the Grill into dust then rematerialises her*

There, you should be all better now, but you might have experienced Death itself for a moment. You probably need to take a rest...*Summons a small bed and puts Sugarswirl on it*

And before anyone steals any...*Stores away the Skooma and disintegrates the small room "I" made*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I still never got any of it though. D:<

Its best if you dont, you saw how that Dragon and Sugarswirl reacted to it

But butttttttssssssss i wanna see the future and see you guys ddiiiieeeee

You want to die and get rematerialised again?! Well, im not doing it! So if you get back to that state you were in again, dont think im going to help you!

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

You want to die and get rematerialised again?!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss

But butttttttssssssss i wanna see the future and see you guys ddiiiieeeee

I've got the TARDIS since I am the Doctors companion. So I can travel into the future. :3

You want to die and get rematerialised again?! Well, im not doing it! So if you get back to that state you were in again, dont think im going to help you!

Oh I'll be fine trust me D:<