Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

@Nsxile No no; it's very strong but not to that point :huh: I don't see anyone here; just you, me, and a lot of dead people; so don't really have to worry about that :huh: or am I seeing wrong?

• Brohoof 1

@Nsxile as I told you, I don't wanna do it cause it would be too easy :huh: like for exemple, if a baby challenges you, you won't battle the baby, because it would be too easy :huh: or am I the only one who follows that logic?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, PacificGreen said:

Am I supposed to know what you are?

(So wait, if there are no doors or windows, how did I get in here?)

You just appeared here; like all of us 

• Brohoof 1

I find it hard to believe that a dragon as formidable as yourself is locked in a room. What do they have Jigglypuff guarding the door?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Errrr less Alicorn princess, more Nightmare Night costume . . . to be honest I thought this was part of the haunted house I was visiting. You know haunted caslte plus escape room?

Edited by Senko

(edited)

Nah this is just what happens when you stay up too late and obsess over social media and the Internet in general. Avoid my mistake kids.

Edited by Cwanky

On 7/13/2019 at 3:01 AM, Cwanky said:

I find it hard to believe that a dragon as formidable as yourself is locked in a room. What do they have Jigglypuff guarding the door?

Nah... I just keep getting mysteriously teleported here. After breaking out each time, it happens again after an indeterminate period of time... And the room seems to circle back on it's self... Kind of like this: 

Image result for matrix revolutions subway gif