MeowLord Noraasha

128 users have voted

1. 1. Cute or Sexy?

• Cute
    • Sexy
    • Both 50/50
    • Neither
    • Other

I prefer cute. Cute is sexy in my opinion.

Cute is...just so cute :wub:

Sexy is just...it's okay, but I like the cuteness way better. I mean, sexy is okay for a cute one.

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer
  • Brohoof 9

Actually to me they're pretty much synonymous. Well, not really, but the stereotypical notion of 'sexy', I do not find sexy at all. Whoever I find 'cute', I usually find 'sexy'.

• Brohoof 2

Cute seems like a more innocent and less upfront way of describing something that is "nice looking". I believe they are too different descriptive words that mean different things. I think it all depends on circumstance. To me, cute is just sweet, adorable, cuddle-able. Sexy brings in a new level of "nice looking". It's more of a Posted Image

type of word in my opinion.

Edited by Australianfries
  • Brohoof 2

Right now, anyway, I prefer cute over sexy. Part of it may be because I'm still a kid. I agree that cute is sexy. My opinion could always change, but for now, I'd go with cute.

Oh, hey, I was just thinking about this question a few days ago. Cute, definitely, going by both appearance and personality. Cute = innocent and huggable.

A relationship a cute girl will probably be more stable and longer-lasting than one with a sexy girl. They're also infinitely more approachable; sexy girls are intimidating.

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree with Motion Spark. I want both together.

Sexy on the outside, cute on the inside. How likely that is to happen, probably pretty low. But if I don't get that then sign me up for sexy. ;)

Edited by Death the Kid

The whole point of sexy is to be risque and mature, so obviously it is going to border NSFW.

Personally, if I look at a girl or a guy I want them to be a balance of both.

I mean, for them to just be flat out sexy all the time doesn't leave a whole lot to my imagination about how they are... To be flat out cute, I mean it gives off the impression of innocence and stuff so I'd feel a bit guilty?

If they're a mix of both then it's like perfect. I can't get my words out right.

A cute person can quite easily become a sexy person... So to be honest I don't really give a damn. And really, I'd rather just have someone I love.

For me it's cute, as long as it means they have a good personality. There's no point if they're not a very nice person on the inside -_-

I would like both to be honest someone who is still a child at heart and likes childish things like cartoons but is also sexy because I am a kid at heart and will also be.

I would like both to be honest someone who is still a child at heart and likes childish things like cartoons but is also sexy because I am a kid at heart and will also be.

Lately, I've found some people to be cute; whereas, I used to just find people "attractive," but I've really been able to tell if some people are cute appearance-wise, and I like it. If I had to choose, I'd pick cuteness over sexiness, which includes how a guy/girl acts. Why, I know one person who acts so cute/adorable, and I frequently just wanna hug him and hold him tight from how adorable he is. x3

I just like how cute some people can look. While I like sexiness, I've had less of a libido than I had in the past, and sex doesn't matter as much to me. So, cute for me if I had to choose, though I prefer a combination of both over just either of them.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really care what someone looks like, I'm more concerned about personality.

However, if I had a choice, cute. I'm into guys like Kit Harington-cuddly and adorable. That's perfect for me. I also like when guys are just a tiny bit chubby-it's the most adorable thing. Then they're squishy and I would hug them all the time :wub:

Sexy is okay too-like Aidan Gillen (the guy in my avatar) but cute wins every time <3

• Brohoof 1

Both! I want something smoking hot and yet gentle and sweet at the same time... or is that too much to ask for? :)

Sexy can be quite intimidating at times though (at least to me it can be).

Edited by Whimsical

If you remotely like fluttershy you realize she is the cutest and most adorable out of the group. Her voice and facial expressions are just plain adorable oh and her personality.