MeowLord Noraasha

128 users have voted

1. 1. Cute or Sexy?

• Cute
    • Sexy
    • Both 50/50
    • Neither
    • Other

Cute for me please. Cuteness conveys a more modest, innocent nature usually, so it's easier to work with. Hugging and cuddling is a must, and I have to say that sexiness doesn't exactly imply, "hug and cuddle me senseless", while cuteness would.

Sexiness also has a higher chance to be accompanied by a snotty or egotistical side effect, since sexiness is often self-affirmed or made clear by others. Hmm, no thanks. I'll take the cute, stable one who wants to cuddle and...be all cute and stuff :wub:

I'd like to have both, just because I think that's what makes a girl more interesting/fun. Having the great looks and having that certain sex appeal all the while keeping up with that sweet, kind-hearted nature, not like Fluttershy where she's also shy, but enough where she enjoys life and company just as much as I do. :)

Actually to me they're pretty much synonymous. Well, not really, but the stereotypical notion of 'sexy', I do not find sexy at all. Whoever I find 'cute', I usually find 'sexy'.

Agree. Cute and sexy are pretty much the same thing to me.

To me, an attractive gal is both cute and sexy. I never differentiated between the two.

Depends. We talking fanservice or relationships?

As far as fanservice goes I prefer a sexy body but a cute face. (offsetting but since I'm referring mostly to anime and furries then it goes without saying that it's very possible. :P )

Relationships? A mix of both. I prefer a sexy and more mature look but with a cute side that will make the both of us giggle at little things.

i like looking cute and innocent but everyone says i have a sexy personality. some people cant embrace sexiness... i can haha. people say my looks are deceiving...?

i prefer cute boys and sexy girls <3

Boys: Cute all the way.

Girls: Cute, but a little sexy is also okay..

But I´ll always prefer cuteness. I mean, I can find sexy person attractive but I can´t love him - only the cute one.

Is it strange? :(

I think sexy boy is cute and cute boy is sexy :blink:

Lol whut The previous statement is true though but hard to explain. I dunno their personality is what's important and if they even love like you back.

P.S For some reason I have an attraction to cocky boys :blink::)

I hope this wasn't about ponies but if it is ponies are cute.

Edited by PonyPowaX1000

Cute, sexy has no real value for me, someone who looks beautiful is great and all but it comes down to personality for me, and the persons I associate the word "cute" with have the personality I like most of the time. And cute is also a hunderd times more sexier than sexy in my eyes. But in the end, I'd rather be with someone I love regardless of these 2 points.

• Brohoof 1

Personally for me, it's all about the personality, but more often than not I lean towards the cuteness factor. It's really one of those things that developed unnintentionally in my psyche.

I like cute and beautiful, but not sexy.

Beautiful and sexy are two different things if you think hard about it.

I tend to hate sexy things.

But I like cute things.

Cute is my sexy.

Sexy is nothing.

There's definitely a time and place for both.

Besides, cute can be sexy sometimes. Oh, how cute can be sexy.

Yeah, the attitude of -- the subject(?) -- in question can really knock about the line between both interpretations quite vigorously.

I usually prefer cute, but sexy is... So damn sexy.