Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your opinion on Crossdressing?

Colon Leftbracket

2 hours ago, Dusky, the Boy Queen said:

Normality us a man made concept to make people feel better about themselves in the context of society.

Normal doesn't even f***ing exist.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly could care less.  If you wanna become a crossdresser go for it, this is where my philosophy comes in...you're free to do whatever you please and I won't judge you for it as long as you aren't hurting anyone. 

I honestly dont care what people wear. But I will judge people that do by the same standards I do anyone else. If they look like crap I will think so and if asked say so. Like all fashion I just say make it work for you or dont bother. I hate half hearted anything or anything that is gaudy or trash. 

It's a silly distinction anyhow.

Lots of cases where what would qualify as a "dress" or a "skirt" are somehow different (because you call it a "robe" or a "kilt") if worn by a man, but its essentially the same garment.

• Brohoof 1

Rock it out, dance it out, dress what you want, put on wigs if you want, be colorful, be a mystery, be monochrome.  Whatever you choose, it's only what you feel inside that matters.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

crossdressing seems really cool and fun :mlp_icwudt:! whatever people like doing, as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone or themselves, they should absolutely do!

i won’t lie, i’ve thought about wearing a pretty dress. i don’t think i’d be confident enough to ever do it though.

i don’t think gender should be assigned to something like clothes though. it just seems dumb to me.

Edited by dapper_donkey

I mean, as a transfemale, i technically cross dress. I say it doesn't harm anyone, so it's fine by me, even if the person isn't trans or any other non-cis gender. Not to mention, if girls can get away with wearing guy's clothing, why not the same for guys?

• Brohoof 1

Don't care. Particularly since as a female, I have a bit of a preference towards tuxedos, suits, and fancy clothes that are traditionally worn by men. Not fond of the more garish [think Lady Gaga] forms of it, but I'm not fond of garish clothing in general, regardless of gender.

1 hour ago, The Spitfire Simp said:

Plus its really cute when any guy, even a macho guy crossdresses

i absolutely agree! you can never be too “masculine” for dresses :ticking: 

Edited by dapper_donkey

6 hours ago, The Spitfire Simp said:

Plus its really cute when any guy, even a macho guy crossdresses

Oh? This gives me ideas 

honestly idc about it but if people like doing it then have fun