Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, Everypony!

Cynic

Hello, everypony My name is Jarred, a.k.a CynicalBrony, and I am excited to become a part of this family known as MLP forums!

In my opinion, Pinkie Pie is best pony, because she is the most cartoonish character on the show. That, coupled with the fact that she is incredibly adorable, just makes her my favourite character. I became a Brony two months ago because I heard someone mention the word "brony" in a Minecraft server. After about five minutes of Googling, I found out what the term meant-and had to see what all the fuss was about. After watching the pilot episode(part one and two), I was impressed, but not amazed. I still gave it a chance, and after watching two more episodes, I quickly found my new favourite show.

My favourite genres of music are heavy metal, dub and bass, and dubstep.But mostly metal. I am also a gamer and a proud geek.

I guess that's all I really have to say. I look forward to meeting tons of new friends here, and am excited to see what this forum has to offer!

-Jarred

Ello. Dubstep ftw. I would certainly disagree with you on the Pinkie Pie is best pony part, considering that Fluttershy is my waifu, but wut ever love and tolerate.

Well hello there my brony friend!! :D

OOO you like metal?? Intersting :3 I'm not much of a fan but I like that it's a little different from most of the heard. :3

Minecraft is so much fun XD It confuses me greatly yet I still love it.

Well, hope to see you around!!

Welcome Jarred! I already find you an awesome dude for your gaming and music tastes, so I think we'll get along fine :D

My favourite genres of music are heavy metal, dub and bass, and dubstep.But mostly metal. I am also a gamer and a proud geek.

Yes. This is perfect.