Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to Pony Music

Vinly Note

So I just started using FL Studio and I cannot wait to get started remixing season 3 songs! Only one problem, I don't know how... Ya, its embarrassing, but I really want to do this for BronyPalooza 2013! Any help would be awesome! You don't have to tell me any secrets, just whatever will help me get started :) Thanks everypony! ;)

So I just started using FL Studio and I cannot wait to get started remixing season 3 songs! Only one problem, I don't know how... Ya, its embarrassing, but I really want to do this for BronyPalooza 2013! Any help would be awesome! You don't have to tell me any secrets, just whatever will help me get started :) Thanks everypony! ;)

The best advice I can give you is to look up tutorial videos on youtube and learn the basics that way, there's lots of them about. Once you have the basics down, you can start figuring out the rest by yourself as you start to form your own style. :)

Also, if you decide to create original music, I recommend picking up an instrument if you haven't already. Knowing a bit about music before composing anything is very helpful. I also find it easier to compose something on my keyboard, and then bring it into FL Studio and play about with it a bit more there, rather then just sit in front of the screen the whole time.

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 1

good luck with the tracks you produce, and definitely post them on here so we can all have a listen. alot of the members can offer you helpful critiques to help improve your end product.

on an unrelated note, our avatars are complimentary lol.

^^

Thank you very much, I have some slight piano knowledge and guitar as well. I just cannot wait to do this some time in the future. Thanks for you advice :)

^^

Thank you very much, I have some slight piano knowledge and guitar as well. I just cannot wait to do this some time in the future. Thanks for you advice :)

^^