Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making Christmas Merrier: Part II

Zoop

I looked but it isn't there. That's fine. I know that it went through, however, as I was informed of that within seconds.

Honestly, I wasn't really concerned about getting raffle entries for myself, I was going to say you can spread them around to other donors. Preferably those who donated the least so they have a better shot at winning something. My Steam library already contains more stuff than it should, and as for the prizes that involve discomforting other members, I'll be happy no matter what they have to do.

Check the "Invoices" section of the client area... I can see the invoice for your donation exists from our end.

As for the idea of spreading around the raffle tickets, that's certainly interesting. Although it falls outside the original intent of the incentives, it fits right in with the idea of philanthropy, which is what this whole event is all about. I'll make sure that gets discussed if transferring your raffle entries will be possible. Posted Image

Unofficial prizes are accepted, users are welcome to throw in things they want, if it is a commission or raffle, one should actually contact Feld0 or one of his administrative pawns like Zoop about it.

Throw them at Zoop, please - he's officially organizing this event. Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Check the "Invoices" section of the client area... I can see the invoice for your donation exists from our end.

Silly me, I didn't notice the Pending, Paid, Expired, and Canceled list on the right. After going to the "Paid" section I could see it clear as day. Canceled also contained all my previous failed attempts due to PayPal account and personal network problems, and forgetting that PayPal would handle the conversion for me.Protip to all future donors: PayPal converts.Also, good evening everybody. I hope it finds you well.
  • Brohoof 1

Get ready to suit up, buddy.

I've got to once again state how impressed I am by the donating power of the forums. You guys are really doing a tremendous service.

What has donating shown you, James?

Personally, donating to the Forums is showing me so much. It's more than knowledge... it's truth.

What has donating shown you, James?

Personally, donating to the Forums is showing me so much. It's more than knowledge... it's truth.

tumblr_mbmvv7GhWK1r1ym80.gif

The fact that the previous year's total donations have been (luna) eclipsed within two week's time is extremely impressive---almost as impressive as being the God of Mischief.

Almost.

• Brohoof 1

Couple updates:

• The donation deadline has been determined: December 12th.

Given the time it takes for us to receive donations from our payment processors, this is the latest date that we can accept donations - any money donated after that date would be stuck in limbo when Feld0 moves to deliver the proceeds to the hospital.

• The raffle presently contains:
    • 24 Game prizes.
    • 22 Other prizes.
  • I don't recall if it was mentioned elsewhere, but... direct debit and credit card donations are a go. 

We've broken the $1,100 mark, with ten days left to go. Let's see how high we can get it!

• Brohoof 5

I have no money, so I can't really help support the kids and the humiliation of the staff.

Well....s**t.

Anyways....guys keep donating, Scootacool singing so many wonders is the funniest thing on the planet! HAHAHAH! 

Just imagine if he sings the duet with Feldo.....

DONATE NAO!

• Brohoof 1

22 Other prizes.

Is this subject to change?

*coughPMcough*

I'd at least like an answer, negative or not.

Before I forget, I'll go check my DA and see to it that people know they can pay directly via credit card.

Edited by Feather Spiral

I must say it's awesome that we have donated over $1,000!  I wonder how much money we can collect before december 12th. I'd guess about 1,4.

Also,

At $2,000, Scootacool, Tich, Applebloom, and Tich will dub over the episode One Bad Apple.

xFtA4.png

• Brohoof 16

I must say it's awesome that we have donated over $1,000!  I wonder how much money we can collect before december 12th. I'd guess about 1,4.

Also,

xFtA4.png

I am in fact two people at once, I'm an Archon, please have respect for my energy like body and strange energy powers. Archons are people two.

Archon_SC2_Head2.jpg

• Brohoof 9

So uh

Where will all these things be posted, as in what people do for every $___? Because since I cannot donate, though I wish I could, honestly, I want to see these :D

• Brohoof 1

He's in the list...

It can't be just some ordinary goal though, you know? Only a major milestone will merit the performance of Feld0.

Now, Evilshy and I... We are the cheap mods.

Speaking of which...

[img=http://mlpforums.com//public/style_images/mlp/attachicon.gif] goal1.png

[img=http://mlpforums.com//public/style_images/mlp/attachicon.gif] 131933146075.jpg

So I rolled for a random number.

[img=http://mlpforums.com//public/style_images/mlp/attachicon.gif] So_Many_Wonders.mp3

@@Zoop, I trust you will remember our agreement concerning this adventure.

Scoots, I love the fa(i)lsetto at the end, you know, the "I love every-thiiiiinnnnnngggggg"? Love it :lol:

Good job with it, though. Kudos!

• Brohoof 1

Haven't posted here in awhile. The recording equipment thing didn;t pan out, so I'll be waiting to get home and actually have the potential of privacy before I start.

Anyway, official Evilshy Track List so far:

1. We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders

2. Art of the Dress

3. Monthiversary song

4. Becoming Popular (probably my favorite :D)

5. Hush Now Quiet Now (original Fluttershy version)

6. ??? Donate $50 more to find out!

• Brohoof 3

Unless we have an obscene explosion of cash within the last few days, I'm starting to doubt we'll be seeing Tom admitting the truth :c Come on peeps, we've got a lot of neat and fun things left to unlock, and a lot more kids to make all the more happy this Christmas.

• Brohoof 1

@@~Chaotic Discord~, yeah, not even an episode redub, come on you pones, you can do it!

Remember that other payment methods then PayPal are available, just check the donation button for all the available options, don't hesitate to look at the FAQ or ask questions.

To all my haters:

if we don't reach 3,000 dollars, Feld0 will change the official trotter to my OC.

To my underground fanclub:

if we reach 3,000 dollars, Feld0 will change the official trotter to my OC.

Edited by Rainbow Tich
  • Brohoof 1

I think this is an awesome thingaling. Showing everybody how amazingly amazing us Bronies are.  :)

Oh, if only I could give money...  :(

• Brohoof 1

So uh

Where will all these things be posted, as in what people do for every $___? Because since I cannot donate, though I wish I could, honestly, I want to see these :D

Full details will be available in the post-fundraiser wrap-up thread. ;)

Keep your eyes peeled and pointed toward Canterlot Castle once the fundraiser ends.

• Brohoof 2

I'd certainly say your e-mail announcement was a wise decision to use now, Zooper, seeing as we've shot up another 100+ or so since. Hope to see this thing traverse a couple thousand more this next few days to a week, I'm hoping <3 While it could end up with us not getting to see Tom admit the truth, I personally at least want to hit 4,000, and thusly reach the rest of our listed prize goals.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 3

Unless we have an obscene explosion of cash within the last few days, I'm starting to doubt we'll be seeing Tom admitting the truth :c

Won't really be a problem, seeing Trixie pretty much admitted it herself. *shrug* lol

To all my haters:

if we don't reach 3,000 dollars, Feld0 will change the official trotter to my OC.

To my underground fanclub:

if we reach 3,000 dollars, Feld0 will change the official trotter to my OC.

post-156-0-19367300-1354810524.jpg

This initiative has been spirally approved.

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 2

(sigh)...And so, a donation I'd be glad to participate in is out of my grasp yet again. Not only do I lack credit or debit card, but I don't think my parents would trust a forums site, EVEN if I explained to them for what cause and such. Plus, they would just get from USA holiday vacation. I don't think we'd manage to give money unless there was an excess my parents somehow agreed to give. I'm SOOOO sorry I can't give anything. :(

But my main thing would have been to see Feld0 sing. I really, really would like to hear his singing voice! (not even just his voice! Because when that space elevator gets completed, we'll see Feld0 on a scenario, humbly receiving a prize and giving one hell of a speech that I'll probably cry when I hear it. XD).

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 2

Won't really be a problem, seeing Trixie pretty much admitted it herself. *shrug* lol

DAMMIT SPIRAL LET ME HAVE THIS, uh >_> I mean this is fun and Tom needs to get in on the fun by denouncing his high regard of Trixie for the sake of the children. THE CHILDREN. and me