Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making Christmas Merrier: Part II

Zoop

I have decided to find out how insane dedicated this fourm is by proposing a deal: Get to $1,750 and then I will step a song on stepmania (Fourms choice of course), and fail miserably because it was too hard.

The fourm couldn't possibly do it I'm sure you could make it if you try...

hmmmmm, i have been thinking, and if the forums gets to 1,500, i will personally make a youtube video of me singing a mlp song of the forums choice, and post it on here, and youtube :D

hurry people, i am getting anxious to sing ^_^

Edited by Fluffninja :D
  • Brohoof 2

Looks like the e-mail notification was a great idea extra RL points to the one of the idea.

BTW is there going to be a live-stream of the event? if the answer is yes, when and where?

I'd certainly say your e-mail announcement was a wise decision to use now, Zooper, seeing as we've shot up another 100+ or so since. Hope to see this thing traverse a couple thousand more this next few days to a week, I'm hoping <3 While it could end up with us not getting to see Tom admit the truth, I personally at least want to hit 4,000, and thusly reach the rest of our listed prize goals.

The email is what brought me here ^_^

Threw my five bucks in along with some extra to hopefully cover the processing fees. It becomes a game in itself to try and get all the achievements! Get all the ponies to donate! *raises broom* 

ok.......So in a day, we reached 1500...........crap. well, I am committed to my word. I have went through a few people, and the song i am singing is this day aria. I will hopefully be uploading this later today, and if not, then over the weekend. BUT I have another offer:

if we reach 2000, I will sing the royal wedding theme. so come on people DONATE!!!! <3

• Brohoof 4

id donate but i lack a paypal and a job

plus no way in hell my mom would let me use my debit online

goodluck though

tis always fun watching people make fools of themselves for the sake of making money for charity

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow, I forgot. Now that we're past 1,500, if Zoop accepts my proposition, I'll have to do some literature for someone.

Looking forward to it, since he seemed enthousiastic.

But my main thing would have been to see Feld0 sing. I really, really would like to hear his singing voice! (not even just his voice! Because when that space elevator gets completed, we'll see Feld0 on a scenario, humbly receiving a prize and giving one hell of a speech that I'll probably cry when I hear it. XD).

Reminds me, our English teacher had 4 videos for oral comprehension tests, each on a different scientific subject, and one was about the space elevator. I wonder where she got it, and if Feld0 is seen/heard there, I should ask her. ^_^

If we make it to $2,000 I will write a ten page (3000 word) academic paper titled "Comparisons of Justice in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Plato's Republic". I will post this paper in the forums and submit it to at least three academic journals for publication. If it is accepted for publication this forum will be credited formally.

• Brohoof 4

if we reach $2,000 I will make a dubstep dance video, dedicated to this forum. This is an awesome way to make money for charity and there are many people who will make things to show their appreciation of this forum

• Brohoof 2

Come on everypony! We are only $400 away from me having to submit a paper that if accepted would be the first publication of my professional life. This would follow me on my Curriculum Vitae until the end of my days. Not to mention the special thanks I would give to mlpforums. I give my personal guarantee that it would be a top notch paper.

[pending the approval of Zoop]

Edited by Forsooth
  • Brohoof 2

Reminds me, our English teacher had 4 videos for oral comprehension tests, each on a different scientific subject, and one was about the space elevator. I wonder where she got it, and if Feld0 is seen/heard there, I should ask her.

DO EET FILLY! And if you do fine his voice over there, make a thread. I will watch that as if it was almost as, if not mroe, important as another pony episode, period. ^_^

I would like to donate more than i already have. Specialy since work is holding out but my BBBFF is have some trouble right now that i need to help with. But on a better note im glad to see all the donations and ponys willing to help out. I hope the kids get an amazing christmas this year.

I join the forums for the awesome show, but stayed for the amazing people :)

• Brohoof 1

Given the number of folks that want to contribute, I'm going to go ahead and add another category to the goals and prizes listing for non-staff stuff. I'm going to keep them separate because while I can exert some pressure over the folks on our payroll, the other stuff may or may not end up happening depending on the circumstances. 

If you'd like to contribute a prize or goal, please send me a PM so that we can hash out the exact details.

I'd like to thank everyone for their continued interest, and for their desire to see this fundraiser be as successful as possible.

We've only got a couple more days left. Let's make it count!

@@Doctor XFizzle,

• For every $300 donated, an additional raffle prize will be added, wherein the winner will be allowed to pick a moderator of his or her selection's user title for one week, within reason. x5

MUAHAHAHAHA

I will do anything that I can to convince the winner to make Tom The Diamond put "Trixie is not best pony" in his title.

twilight_sparkle__s_revenge_by_x_celesti

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 7

MUAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, at this point it looks like only one of the admins will be free to keep their user title safe from outside evil influences. :s

Who will the lucky survivor be? :o

• Brohoof 5

You guys are such legends haha, all you guys contributing in not only helping children out at the hospital, but making it fun in the process. I can't wait to see Scootacool and Evilshy singing and also the "Best Pet Duet" :3

@@Doctor XFizzle,

• For every $300 donated, an additional raffle prize will be added, wherein the winner will be allowed to pick a moderator of his or her selection's user title for one week, within reason. x5

MUAHAHAHAHA

I will do anything that I can to convince the winner to make Tom The Diamond put "Trixie is not best pony" in his title.

Yep, this is officially a pact. This must be done for great justice.. I, too, will harass and annoy the winners to use their title change on Tom.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, at this point it looks like only one of the admins will be free to keep their user title safe from outside evil influences. :s

Who will the lucky survivor be? :o

The one with the shortest list of enemies and the longest list of friends.

That basically rules out about three-quarters of the staff. Feld0 may survive because of the threat of reprisals.

• Brohoof 2

The one with the shortest list of enemies and the longest list of friends.

This is precisely why I'm boned on the moderation side of that raffle prize. I'm too active and known for my own good. Damn member titles.

• Brohoof 3

@@Doctor XFizzle,

MUAHAHAHAHA

That's... not within reason, dude. It's downright mean.

I mean, he must've been already traumatized when Trixie herself admitted to not being so powerful. And did anypony show sympathy to the poor rock?

You monsters.