Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making Christmas Merrier: Part II

Zoop

Are more donations still allowed? I get a bonus this coming paycheck, so I'll have some cash to burn and I don't need all of it for myself.

Donations are still allowed as long as the donation bar on the front page continues to let you donate. But the sooner you get your contribution in, the better.

Small announcement: the donations deadline has been extended to December 16, to provide an opportunity for a few more donors who wish to donate money they have received as Christmas gifts.

Donations will continue to remain open for everyone until then, so if you haven't contributed yet, or would like to top up your existing donation, now's the time to do that! Let's see if we can make it to $2000 and get an episode redub!

FELD0

Y U DO THAT?

FUUUUUUUUUU

D:

Weahn, its not even Christmas yet! So how'd they get 'Christmas' money?

(I'm certainly going to expect the forums to make me step a hard song. :( )

• Brohoof 2

FELD0

Y U DO THAT?

FUUUUUUUUUU

D:

Weahn, its not even Christmas yet! So how'd they get 'Christmas' money?

(I'm certainly going to expect the forums to make me step a hard song. :( )

Can still donate to the forums, it's also a noble cause. it keeps this place alive.

It would be funny if we suddenly get 230 dollarus all of the sudden.

• Brohoof 1

Donations are still allowed as long as the donation bar on the front page continues to let you donate. But the sooner you get your contribution in, the better.

Well, that's bothersome. I have only 50 bucks in the bank till the 20th, when I get paid. Rats rats and double triple rats.

*filler is filler*

Can still donate to the forums, it's also a noble cause. it keeps this place alive.

It would be funny if we suddenly get 230 dollarus all of the sudden.

lol well i couldnt give $230 but i did give another $30, had to round it up it get the mods to at least do a little more. im very happy that we manage to raise so much, even tho we wanted to raise more its still a great amount.

Donation deadline: December 12th

My reaction.

Small announcement: the donations deadline has been extended to December 16

My reaction.

Seriously, it was only today that I finally decided to donate.  I don't know why I waited so long, but I did...  Then I was extremely disappointed that the deadline was four days ago, until I read that the deadline was extended to today.  It must have been fate.

Sadly, I didn't donate as much as I had hoped to.  My college payments for next semester haven't gone through yet, so I couldn't really tell how much I could logically donate without shooting myself in the foot...  Perhaps next year though.

Edited by antismurf9001
  • Brohoof 2

So, it's officially over now? Coolz.

Like I said a page ago, we went far and beyond what the forum accomplished last time this charity event occurred, and that only shows how much this place has grown. I wasn't here for the last time this happened, but it's really awesome being here for this one.

Now we just wait for the hilarity to ensue with the raffle and prizes, and for Feldicorn to later deliver the moolah to the hospital.

• Brohoof 8

Well, the donations box was open a bit longer than we intended, resulting in a few last minute toss-ins, but we are now officially done.

So what's the damage?

• Scootacool and Evilshy will each sing nine MLP songs.

• All members will get subscriber perks for nine days.

• Seven lucky ponies will get a custom made OC Mine Little Pony Minecraft skin from Tich.

• Six unlucky moderators will have their member titles placed at the mercy of random forum members for a week.

• Six lucky ponies will get custom MLP themed wallpapers made by Marco23p.

• Four unlucky admins will have their member titles placed at the mercy of random forum members for a week.

• Zoop and Thereisnospoon will each have to do a dramatic reading of three pony fanfics, each picked by a different lucky pony.

• Three lucky ponies will receive a custom piano solo from Silver Arrow, for use as an OC theme song or similar sort of thing. 

• One lucky pony will get a warm and fuzzy, hot and mushy love letter from Auriety.

• One lucky pony will get a full-on musical commission from Silver Arrow.

• One lucky pony will get a custom-made literary work of their choosing from Feather Spiral.

• 43 games will be raffled off.

• One boat-load of TF2 items will be raffled off.

• One $50 iTunes gift card will be raffled off.

More information will be released in the inevitable Making Christmas Merrier Wrap-Up thread. :)

• Brohoof 17

• Six unlucky moderators will have their member titles placed at the mercy of random forum members for a week.

Yeah, like I said, call me served with a side of glass and chocolate, because I'm served/boned. There's absolutely no way I won't end up being one of those six </3 FirstActiveModeratorProblems.PNG

That sure is one hell of a bounty, though. Once again, I reiterate how much of an impact this has made, especially compared to last year. Members aren't aware of the super inactive staff forum, so they don't know how un-motivated this started out as, with Feld0's topic about the matter only garnishing one or two replies for several days. It's very inspirational that we've made close to 2k for this hospital despite the slow start, and I think in doing that, we've essentially mirrored what this fandom is about. As corny as it sounds, we're about caring and combining together to do great things, whether it be creativity through art media, cons, or charity donations.

Well-done everyone :D Let us enjoy this wall of prizes, while we go right into the holidays.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 7

All members will get subscriber perks for nine days.
 starting when exactly?  And how do you change your title? I totally can't remember because I'm a freaking retard XD how I get through my daily life is nothing short of a miracle

starting when exactly?  And how do you change your title? I totally can't remember because I'm a freaking retard XD how I get through my daily life is nothing short of a miracle

Zooper wants to wait till the Feldicorn actually goes over to yonder hospital and gives them the money, before we activate all the prizes and begin the raffle stuff. As for member titles, the option to edit it will appear on your profile editing page (where you edit your avatar and about me info, etc) once you're in official Subscriber status.

• Brohoof 2

The person who wins my literature will have to wait until I'm back, on January 2nd. Unless I manage to check in from Turkey and take note of the request with its requiements, then I'll be able to write most of it during my spare time.

Just so you know.

Excellent work all the way, people. c:

Edited by Feather Spiral

We did really good compare to the $400 last year and i hope the children will be very happy too. I think tho that since this goin to be something we do every year, next year i predict by this time we will have a 125% increase in forum members on top of most member that want to donate but couldnt this year will be old enough to donate next year. I guessing an estimated amount of money year will be around $6000. But its all an estimate, plus you cant under estimate the power of the bronies. :) i do know for sure youll have my donation next year and i hope to donate more than this year.

Edited by Morager

According to the grape vine, Feldicorn has obtained the money from the bank and is, or, is already done in bringing the funds to the hospital itself. Keep an eye out for Zoopy skies ahead as raffles and prizes begin to reign down from Mount Olympus sometime within the next few days, possibly.

• Brohoof 3

My only regret is that it ended before I could throw more at it/get us an episode dub.  DAMN YOU CHRISTMAS YOU MAKE ME SPEND TOO MUCH. ;__;

That said, we did pretty well!

Edited by Crispy
  • Brohoof 3

My only regret is that it ended before I could throw more at it/get us an episode dub.  DAMN YOU CHRISTMAS YOU MAKE ME SPEND TOO MUCH. ;__;

That said, we did pretty well!

There's been some hearsay about some rumors from an unreliable source that may or may not have been Zoop, that the staff may or may not do one of the voice overs anyway, since we got so close.

:ph34r: Didn't hear it from me.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 4

There's been some hearsay about some rumors from an unreliable source that may or may not have been Zoop, that the staff may or may not do one of the voice overs anyway, since we got so close.

:ph34r: Didn't hear it from me.

Seems kinda vague and a lot of sarcasm was detected... As far as I can tell this is 100% legit and should be considered law only because of how clear those sentences were formulated.

• Brohoof 1

Hate to be impatient but I would reaaaally want the raffle prizes to start and see the staff make fun of themselves. pl0x? PLOX! Also, the subscriber privileges, can't wait to change my member title, it's way too embarrassing. 

• Brohoof 1

Hate to be impatient but I would reaaaally want the raffle prizes to start and see the staff make fun of themselves. pl0x? PLOX! Also, the subscriber privileges, can't wait to change my member title, it's way too embarrassing. 

You can always ask an admin to change your member title back to default if you want x3 give it a go.

And I think Zoop has already started them, check his most recent status.

• Brohoof 1

If there's a wrap-up thread somewhere, I'd appreciate a link because I can't see it (yet).
Also, I'd like to know if there were any other threads/blogs/statuseson the prizes and raffles, besides this one. Because I've been away for a long time and have a lot to catch up on, plus I wanna see all the prizes and know who won mine.

If there's a wrap-up thread somewhere, I'd appreciate a link because I can't see it (yet).

Also, I'd like to know if there were any other threads/blogs/statuseson the prizes and raffles, besides this one. Because I've been away for a long time and have a lot to catch up on, plus I wanna see all the prizes and know who won mine.

The raffle is nearing completion and the rest is going to most likely be wrapped up Saturday and Sunday, Zoop says. To the staff's surprise and my disappointment, there hasn't been a whole lot of enthusiasm about the raffle, thus far, again, according to Zoop, with the majority of the bonus prizes being next to ignored completely.

• Brohoof 1

The raffle is nearing completion and the rest is going to most likely be wrapped up Saturday and Sunday, Zoop says. To the staff's surprise and my disappointment, there hasn't been a whole lot of enthusiasm about the raffle, thus far, again, according to Zoop, with the majority of the bonus prizes being next to ignored completely.

Seems like some ponies are a little shy :P

I think an official thread for giving out the bonus prizes should prove most useful, don't you think? It's hard to keep track just by tracking someone's status updates... (or am i missing out on something?)

• Brohoof 1