Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*SPOILERS* 'Sleepless In Ponyville' Episode?

Feather Gem

Its nice that their finally having an episode for Scootaloo.

But if the spooky stories Rainbow Dash tells her about are Cupcakes or Rainbow Factory or something I might just die.

But that'll never happen.

Your opinions?

It's going to be nice to have a Scootaloo episode. We might also see where she lives, as it has to take place in her room. I think it will be a pretty good episode.

It's going to be nice to have a Scootaloo episode. We might also see where she lives, as it has to take place in her room. I think it will be a pretty good episode.

I hadn't thought of that! Maybe we will finally see her parents :D

Or whoever takes care of her.

:D I'm looking forward to that of all things.

I would actually bet money that Dash has taken Scootaloo and a few kids camping, and that's where she tells the ghost stories. It would be just like them to finally give us a Scootaloo episode and not reveal anything about where she lives or who she lives with.

Nice to have a Scootaloo episode?

No.

IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN NICE! :D

This is so wonderful! An episode for my favorite pony! I've been looking forward to this for a long time. :)

I just hope that it's good, please, please be good!

Also, I hope that it is actually centered around Scootaloo. It could possibly be more about other people trying to help Scootaloo (like how Luna Eclipsed is more of a Twilight episode, even though Luna is an important element).

:P

Still, it would be the first time that Scoot has been an important element of the plot besides being just another crusader as she typically is.

Whatever the case, I hope that we get to see some really cool creepy nightmare sequences. There's a whole lot of potential for that to look really awesome. :D

• Brohoof 2

Ohhhhh. Okay that makes much more sense.

I couldn't think of anything, so I thought the lesson would be very cheesy. Like something along the lines of "Scaring people isn't nice. To be a good friend, don't do it."

Se 3 ep 6 Sleepless in Ponyville

Over a campfire, Rainbow Dash decides to share some imaginative and spooky tales, causing Scootaloo to have frightening, vivid nightmares; Scootaloo wants to get rid of her nightmares but doesn't want the others to think she is spineless

Finally a Scootaloo episode is here shes defiantly making some big strides this season since she started singing in episode 4 Posted Image

Edited by CaptainLuna

I hope Scootalove will finally become canon <3 By which I mean, I hope Dash does at least -something- even mildly comforting for Scoots. I can't imagine she wouldn't, seeing as it's going to be her -fault- that the filly got freaked out. The least she can do is give a hug or do or say something reassuring.

I would die happy, twice.

• Brohoof 2

It sounds like a good episode, and one that would develop both Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash as characters. A chance for Dash to put her loyalty element to use and show Scootaloo some loyalty.

• Brohoof 1

This is going to be a good episode, not only is it a Scootaloo episode, but it also has RD in the mix, probably offering some Rainbow and Scootaloo dialog. Also this might take place in Scootaloo's room so we will see where she lives as well, and probably her parents too.

Praise the lord and all things holy, Scootaloo get some recognition. She has so much potential as a character that they never emphasized. Right now, she's a wannabe Rainbow Dash. No denying that. Maybe we'll learn something new about her.

This is going to be a good episode, not only is it a Scootaloo episode, but it also has RD in the mix, probably offering some Rainbow and Scootaloo dialog. Also this might take place in Scootaloo's room so we will see where she lives as well, and probably her parents too.

that too we might finally see if she has parents lol for two whole seasons they have been portraying her as homeless at the very least we will see where she lives

• Brohoof 1

What is this! I can't even! i don't really know what to say! I was really happy to see this, because I love Scootaloo! actually maddie peters who voices scootaloo once said the same thing. so I'm soooo glad! I can't wait till next week.

Synopsis: "Rainbow Dash gives Scootaloo Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Confronted by social anxiety, Scootaloo must overcome her fears."

On a slightly more serious note, this episode could either be extremely funny or just more fuel for sad/dark Rainbow Dash/Scootaloo fics.

• Brohoof 1

Just got one thing to say about this: THANK... THE... LORD!!!!!!!! :angry: It is about dang time!!! I've anticipated since Season 2 ended that they'd finally get around to a Scootaloo episode this season, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't have happened sooner. Hopefully there will indeed be some good Scootaloo/Rainbow Dash interaction, especially considering, as CD pointed out, it's going to be RD's fault in the first place that Scoots is having nightmares! But I am just so dang happy she's finally getting an episode of her own. I only have one other thing that I really hope we'll get in this episode; PLEASE OH PLEASE STUDIO B, PLEASE SHOW US WHAT THE HECK SCOOTALOO'S HOME/FAMILY SITUATION IS!!!!!!!! :angry: Is she homeless, does she have a family, is she an orphan, or what?!?!?! Please just finally tell us, I'm sick and tired of wondering if my favorite chicken even has a family!!! :(

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Scootaloo may not be my favorite character of the CMC or the show, but I am kinda glad that she is finally getting an episode about herself.

Also it kinda sounds like the Sisterhoof Social episode, seeing as it involves RD. Still just have to wait and see it.

Silly me, I missed that we already had a thread for this episode's unofficial discussion.

'*SPOILERS* Scootaloo episode approaching' has been merged with 'Sleepless in Ponville Episode?' since they're discussion of the same upcoming episode. I've re-added '*spoiler*' to the topic's title.

• Brohoof 1

MFW I found out about this

Posted Image

So excited to see this! DEATH TO THE APPLEBLOOM EPISODES just kidding

The next two Saturday morning will be pretty epic for me, ep. 5 return of Trixie and ep. 6 possible Scootalove.

Hehe :3

• Brohoof 1

I didn't like Scootaloo in season 1 and 2.. But damn you season 3.. I'm starting to love her.

Her singing and little flying bits and stuff are like adrbl. They kill me.

A scootaloo episode, whether I liked her or not though, would be amazing. I agree with getting to know more about her, seeing where she lives etc..Can't wait '------------'

• Brohoof 1