Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Long Did It Take You To Get Your Forum Rank?

ShyForever

@,

I dont really know. When the rank system was added, I automaticly became a pegasus. So I can't really count how long time. And then I just needed a few months to go from pegasus to unicorn to brony.

Edited by Jokuc

I'm ~300 posts away from being a brony. Pegasus took me about a year, but Now I'm a mod, so it doesn't really matter. Any rank I get is covered up by this badge, which I like better than all the others anyway :)

• Brohoof 1

Well I'm a phenoix now, i got that about a week ago, I'm almost halfway to pony though. It really depends on how active you are. If your like me and your stalking the recently posted threads all the time it probably won't be long, if you only post every now and then it takes a while.

Ps. I've always wondered if anypony has ever got Certified brony, 10,000 posts? Gezz thats alot lol.

Edited by Zygen

I don't know for sure exactly, but I do believe it was around a year (Around October). I am not the fastest poster on these forums... Far from it!

35d 14h 36m 21s It took me that long to get to Unicorn. I honestly think I'll make brony by Christmas, but we'll see. (Actually I've been working on the post count since June)) Edited by Tormented Dusty Soul

Well, considering I joined in August, and I accidently left the forums up when I went away for about a day or so, I would say it took me about 3 months?

I also wonder if there is a Certified Brony. Hmmm...

If anypony knows or met a Certified Brony, then please say so! I want to see it for myself! -_-

No one has it yet, but you can check who is all time poster here.

It took me about a week to reach muffin status, and hopefully today I'll reach Cupcake status. I have a somewhat busy schedule so achieving each of the ranks will take some time.

Edited by Snapdragon

I registered on January, but I reached the 100th post mark on early April (or was it May?). After that I barely post once a day, until early June I got hit by an unknown frenzy, which eventually get me to where I am on September, and then I got extremely lazy, which last until now.

Very, very, very long. I tend to lurk much more than post, so my post count doesn't go up fast. I joined long before ranks were even introduced. I was a phoenix when they were introduced. Now I'm only one rank higher.

I see people go from blank flank to pegasus in like a month, while I didn't even achieve that in more than a year! But honestly, they're just little pictures under your avatar, I don't care much for ranks

Well, this is my 200th post, and I joined in like, what . . . September? I took a hiatus for a considerable amount of time (1 month+ I'm pretty sure), as well. So. I dunno. Month and a half, two months?

Hm, well I've been here for almost a year now, and I believe it took about 9 months for me to get Unicorn rank, and about 10 before I was invited onto the staff and got a Royal Guard badge. If only Cloudsdale, Welcoming Plaza, and PM posts counted, I'm sure my post count(and everyone else's really) would be much more astronomical then. :o

• Brohoof 1

The ranks didn't even come until a few months into the life of the forum and I don't remember the exact date it started but I'd say it took a good several months to hit Unicorn. Probably won't hit Brony for a while now. I miss Pegasus though. PEGASUS MASTER RACE!!!

• Brohoof 1

It's taken me about three months to get to where I am. It's taken a lot of time and effort to get here, but totally worth it. In all seriousness, is there a set post count to level up? I guess I don't post enough.

Took me about 4 1/2 months to reach the rank of Pony, and I'm less than 120 posts away from achieving the rank of Pegasus. I've mostly hung out in Show Discussion and Sugarcube Corner, so my post count always goes up at a fairly steady pace, though lately I've been spending a little more time in Forum Games as well.

Edited by Batbrony