Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Long Did It Take You To Get Your Forum Rank?

ShyForever

I was Pegasus when ranks were introduced, if I remember correctly. I hit Brony sometime in the summer, I dunno. What I do know is that at my current pace, I won't hit Certified for years. *shrug*

I got to Phoenix rank at about 3 months now. I have periods where I just simply lurk because I'm too lazy to contribute anything (It's tiring being a college student lol). :P

By this rate, I think I'll be a Pony by Christmas.

• 3 weeks later...

To get to my current Bunny rank ... about two and a half hours to reach 400 posts. It was worth it all the same. It took me 5 or so months to get to the current amount of posts from my start as a blank flank.

Actually I ranked up a lot very quickly — then I found that I had replied to most of the major threads here and the ability to rank up went down tremendously.  That and I started reading tons of fanfiction which also ate the time I might be posting.  When I started writing fanfiction — well, I probably won't rank up again for a long time.

I'm very picky about what I post on here. Usually, if I think "okay, I'm not adding anything to the topic" or "what was my point again?" or "okay, this post is just awful" I don't post. 

Also, my posts usually ramble on and on until my posts end up being bigger than I thought they'd be, and therefore I take a while to write a single post. 

So, all in all, four months to get to 246 posts.  :blush: This thread is making me self-conscious about my posting speed/quantity.

On the bright side, I love the Butterfly rank as it goes perfectly with my avatar.  :D

Edited by Rarietty

Hmm... I joined in sorta-late July, and I think I became a Cupcake last month (November).

Soo... *counts* ..it took me about 4 or 5 months to get to Cupcake rank. icon_awesomeface.gif

Why did it take me so long? Because I lurk. A lot.

It took me about several months to get here mostly because I have been lounging around the Cloudsdale Colloseum for such a long time...

Basically, I have just recently got back into posting outside of Cloudsdale...

And it feels great :)

279 days, or about 9 months to get to the end of parasprite, and about 71% of my posts have brohoofs. I would have progressed faster but i used to only post at like 3am on weekends dut to security reasons. now i can get away with posting whenever really. I also post a lot in Cloudsdale(which makes it look like i get a brohoof almost every post becuase brohoofs count while my posts don't).

Well, it took me a little over a month to become a squirrel. I've gotten kind of addicted to this site, but it's just so fun to post here. I'll be alright, though.

I've been on since early November.

Edited by Betez

It took me a year to get to the rank of Brony, 2 months for pony, 4 months for Pegasus, and another 4 months for Unicorn.

For a while, I was among the top posters, until the retarded mods made RP count as official posts that summer.

Edited by Dolan is God
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

It only took me 2 and a half months to get to 600 posts.

Pro Tip: I have made one hundred and sixteen posts in the Welcoming Plaza

It took me a few months to get to the higher ranks, while it didn't take any time at all to get to about 100 posts or more. But it will take me a while to get to Brony.

• Brohoof 1

Tomorrow will be exactly one month since I started using this forum. So I guess it was just a little less than a month to get to the parasprite rank for me. I can't help it. In my teen years I was addicted to forums and the addiction has sprung back. The only difference is I'm not being cyberbullied on this forum. I love how kind everyone is here. yay.png 

I've been very off and on in terms of posting, so to get where I currently am has been the result of a prolonged process spanning a year. 

About 6 months to my current one. I tended to move through ranks relatively quickly anyway, although my posting has slowed down a bit lately due to a pretty big workload.

• Brohoof 1