Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Long Did It Take You To Get Your Forum Rank?

ShyForever

I've been here for the longest time and i'm still at the phoenix rank. Ever since i left the staff i've been at this rank, which means around 5 months, probably longer due to the fact that i've lost track because of that stupid staff badge overriding it. x)

Also, I'm rarely posting anything worth of discussion unless i find something that interest me and where i would be to add to it.

(edited)

It's taken me 11 days to get this many posts, otherwise I don't really remember anything   I did get to muffin about the 2nd hour, and Cupcake the 2nd day.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

(edited)

it took me exactly 10d 22h 38m 50s of online time to get to the thingy i am right now. i think i'm a bunny but i'm not even sure right now XD

EDIT: yup i'm a bunny :P

Edited by repsol rave

Lel, I dunno.  I don't even know what any of these ranks are or what they mean.  I'm at whatever I'm at in like 2 or 3 weeks or whatever.  I don't know if that's fast or slow or neither

• 4 months later...

Its taken me a few weeks... to get here. I don't post much anymore.. and when I do its only on forum games but now I want to rank up so now I'm working over time on here.. that and I have time off of work now so its like ah..

• 2 years later...

I don't post very often, so I've been a long since probably last year. It'll probably be a head or two before I advance to pegasus.

I've been on and off this forum in the past, and I joined during August last year.....

Actually, if I had made 24 posts everyday from the day I joined this forum....I would probably have around 7000 posts O.O

Around two weeks to obtain Dragon rank. I post many times on the forums in a day, and I could even see my posts increasing fast.

You made 500 posts in one week? WHAT?!? :love:

thread-necromancy-thread-necromancy-demo

That out of the way, they changed the way the ranks were set from whereabouts I got my rank, so I was higher then lower, then higher so it doesn't exactly equate.  I am just under the impression that I will never make crystal pony anyway so I don't bother watching the actual numbers.  Someday I may be surprised, who knows.

It took me quite a while to get to the current forum rank that I have right now.

For a while, I never really posted much on these forums, but eventually after reaching bunny, I became much more active.

I think about 3 years to get the pegasus rank. Seems like a good while but this is by far the most posts I have ever had on any forum so, that's something for sure.I currently have 6,200+ posts and I remember the day when I hit 1,000. Amazing how time just goes by like that.

I think it took me 3-4 years to get my rank. I usually just lurk around and post status updates. I used to be an avid role player on here and you never got posts for role playing

Clearly a year or so... That's pretty pitiful, actually. I don't even have that high a rank yet.

Not really. It's taken me a little over a year to get here. I JUST became a bunny~! *hop* E:3

Also, that avatar was fast, darkwingmare! I like.  :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Well I had to go through an application, An interview and small waiting period so more then 2 weeks