Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Long Did It Take You To Get Your Forum Rank?

ShyForever

Its taken me about 2 years to get my current rank. I don't post a lot since I don't typically say anything unless I feel I can bring something unique and interesting to the conversation at hand...

That and a lot of my posts are pretty lengthy :P

I mostly communicate through private message rather than threads, though. Guess that's just my introverted habits of having deeper conversations with much less people,

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes...i just joined 16 days ago and most of the time i spend is in area's where your posts doesn't count

Edit: WOAH!!!! i didn't know i was a cupcake! cooler then beans!

Edited by Lillim

It has taken me over two years to get this Wonderbolt badge over... Oh, you meant posting rank?

Still, over two years to be a Phoenix. Doesn't help that majority of my posting is in the roleplays.

It's been about half a year since I registered so that's how long it has taken to get the Bird rank. I'd probably have more posts than this if I didn't occasionally disappear from the site though. For some reason I get especially chatty around here.

Took me only like, 7 months to get this pony badge. I remember being stuck at cupcake and parasprite for 5 months though... :/

Imma try to post again, and maybe I'll actually get some progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me about 23 Days to get a Squirrel Rank!

Update as for November 28 2016: It took me about 15 Days to get a Bunny Rank.

Update as for December 29 2016: It took me about 31 Days to get a Bird Rank.

Edited by Zachary

• 1 year later...

Posting rank or my actual rank that is shown? If it the first one then maybe a month or two, the second one maybe a bit longer.

• Brohoof 3

I'm a crystal pony, and I've been here for four years so it seems like it took me long... wrong. It took me just a month to reach phoenix, and 3/4ths of a year to reach pony. I then took a year hiatus, and got my crystal pony rank two years after joining, sometime when I returned... don't remember when. Now I'm about halfway there to pegasus. Probably would of been there, or maybe even unicorn if I didn't leave back in 2015.

Good question, I used to keep very close track of my forum rank and when I would move up to the next one, however recently I haven't been paying as close attention as I used to and apparently I became a Changeling without even noticing it for a few days at first ^_^

But it has taken me about 11 months, or pretty much close to a year (It will be a year next month) from when I first joined this site to get to the rank I am right now. I don't know if that's faster then normal or slower than normal, cuz I know lots of people who are of lower ranks than me but have been on the site for years longer than I have, but I also know people who have higher ranks than me and have been on this site a shorter time than I have, so I guess maybe I fall into the middle or so :rarity:

I was probably in the pony rank for quite awhile, until perhaps early this year. I became a crystal pony... probably about early this year? I forget :wacko: .

• 3 months later...

I cannot say for sure. I joined the forums sometime in 2013 and I think I got Dragon rank a few years ago as I was more active on the forums back then than now; I seem to periodically spend a time away then back in the forums.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias