Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Long Did It Take You To Get Your Forum Rank?

ShyForever

It took me over three years to reach the butterfly rank. :P I hardly posted for the first few months I was on here, and then I practically disappeared for a few years. It's only in the last few weeks that I've actually become active and trying to make friends on the forums.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Took me just a little over two years to reach my current rank, "Earth Pony" but I used to be no where near as active of a poster as I am now, so...

And my main goal here on the forums is to reach the rank of Pegasus. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

It has taken me three years, three years, to get to Crystal Pony. I had to give up my time, my money, mental health, my house, all my clothes and my everything to get there. But I got nothing in return for my sacrifices and hard manual labour... Confound this cruel, cruel thing called life! :stressed:

• 8 months later...

Underneath the administrator rank, I have the Elements of Harmony rank. If I recall correctly, that is given after reaching 10,000 posts (?) I obviously have more than that now. It took me years to get this many posts.

It took me about a year to get to dragon. I generally only post a couple times every few days, then go on a rampage once or twice a week where I post in like ten to twenty topics.

Edited by Booker

About four and a half years to reach Phoenix, though I've had large spells of inactivity since I joined in 2015. Think a large amount of my posts have been from the last year though as I've become a lot more active than I used to be in that time and moved through a few ranks, now hoping to reach Kirin soon :kirin:

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

It took me a while to get to Bird rank. A very long time. But then the forum started changing and adding new ranks in. Everything went very fast then, and I have stayed on one rank for not longer than 2 weeks. The dragon rank took a while to get out of though.

On 4/17/2019 at 10:37 AM, TBD said:

It took me about a year to get to crystal pony. . 

Unfortunately I got demoted, so here we go again..

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, you're just a pony, and make mistakes from time to time.... :)

Guess I have to redo it again and keep spamming :LunaMCM:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...