Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Long Did It Take You To Get Your Forum Rank?

ShyForever

I’ve had this rank for as long as yak was added, less than a year ago :wacko: ?

I remember I was a pony for a long time, then became crystal (and went back to flesh :c ).

• Brohoof 1

I used to be a Crystal Pony, which I got after about three years on the forums. Then the ranks changed and the new lineup set me back to Earth Pony. I’ll be a Bat Pony next I think, then start working toward Crystal Pony again. Nothing like earning what I already had; kinda takes the steam out of it. I’ve been here about four and a half years at present.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

It's taken me 5 years, 1 month and 28 days but with this post I've now reached the rank of Dragon :BornAgainBrony:

Good job!

It took me almost forever to get that rank! 1000 was a huge number. I get a new rank every 1000 posts, so it is much smaller steps nowadays

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
(edited)

About six years. Didn't take long to jump from 8,000 to 9,000 though. That only took a few months. Although, that's just a post count and not a rank.

Edited by ExplosionMare
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I don’t remember as I have forgotten about the rank system since I was gone. When did I become a PHOENIX? 

Not even half a year! However, the firsts ranks are easy to get so the more you rank up the more it's getting difficult to get a new rank! Since I'm now spending more time chilling with my MLPF friends than posting things on the forums, I guess it will take me atleast half a year to get to the rank of Evil Changeling. Can't wait! :squee: