Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Banner Creation Time!

Neikos

Soo, it is this time of the year again! Submit your !own! designs for the forum banner. Any post with a design in it with over 10 brohoofs gets added to the new list!

On your marks, ready? GO!

Some interesting information:

Images have to be of size: 1000x165 ( that is 1000 width and 165 height in pixel )

Give me a color scheme to work with, as you know, the buttons on top of the banner get styled accordingly, if you give me them my life get's a lot easier! ( And I save 5 minutes trying to find a good color combination! )

Past banners:

Posted Image

With my favourite:

Posted Image

Also, for those interested. Yes, this will be for the newest version of my extension. It has a new feature! The badge switcher: puu.sh/1uhIN

Edited by Neikos: Jr Website Creator
  • Brohoof 3

• 3 months later...

Alright. I have a banner of best pony. Course, there are two versions. One is shaded, the other is more show faithful. Whatever one ya'll like more is fine. :P

Shaded:

KPzcdiN.png

Unshaded:

QzGRFgO.png

Fill: #6585CF Border: #5D38A2

Also, this weeks Tavi one needs to be a thing. :VVVV

Alright. I have a banner of best pony. Course, there are two versions. One is shaded, the other is more show faithful. Whatever one ya'll like more is fine. :P

Shaded:

KPzcdiN.png

Unshaded:

QzGRFgO.png

Fill: #6585CF Border: #5D38A2

Also, this weeks Tavi one needs to be a thing. :VVVV

It looks to me like if the "MLP Forums" text is stretched. That is that the original proportion is not conserved, think you can fix that?

It looks to me like if the "MLP Forums" text is stretched. That is that the original proportion is not conserved, think you can fix that?

Yup. I always seem to stretch text, so it still may be a bit distorted. (Also - to avoid confusion, this has been set to Key Gear and such, and I believe may be used next week.)

Shaded

hPKLyLp.png

Unshaded

xqgpPTW.png

• Brohoof 2

Added it. You will have to restart chrome and possibly empty your cache to view it. ( You could just try to reload the style list as well in the settings page. )

• Brohoof 1

Well I haven't seen a Vinyl Scratch one in a while, so I put this together.

Color scheme would just follow vinyl's mane colors and such.

attachicon.gifbanner.png

That's a nice theme! But do you think you could make the text a bit more readable? It is kind of straining on the eye right now, perhaps a contour or something would fix. ( But that's up to you. )

(edited)

I made this one as a tribute to ~Chaotic Discord~ one day throughout last week. I suppose I'll throw this one in here for the time being. I have made another one but *secret*.

Ah shucks here is the other one

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 4

Here's a blast from the past with Naru's banners, I felt a sense of accomplishment when making these. Hope you'll include them!:

5c1YF.png

xTEUH.png

FlQzV.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I thought a hand-drawn banner would look cool. This is Lyra :P

I have a direct link and code...

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q793/ArtStreak/9BA97BB7-0AEA-4BCA-8679-5A0FA77B8160-153-0000002E4D9ED708_zps13f6ead5.jpg

9BA97BB7-0AEA-4BCA-8679-5A0FA77B8160-153

I know, I know, it looks terrible. It's because of my crappy image skills >_<

Edited by ~Ashley~
  • Brohoof 2