Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Pony Are You and Which Pony Would You Date?

Psycho Blitz

Just a random thought I had.

I was wondering which personalities are attracted to each other.

For example, out of the mane 6 I'm like Rainbow Dash, but out of all ponies I'm more like Scootaloo (I think I'm less arrogant).

But if I would date a pony, I would date Rarity...and RD and Rarity are the opposite sides of the spectrum.

What do you guys think?

What pony are you most like, and who would you date?

According to the quiz thingamabob I'm roughly half Rainbow Dash and half Applejack, and I guess I'll buy that. I'd date Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

I personally wouldn't date a Rainbow Dash; we would be too similar. For the quiz thing I was a little bit Pinkie, and I do get along with my Pinkie friends a lot. :) IDK, for me it's opposites attract!

Thanks for sharing

If I have to take it to one of the mane 6 or any other pony I think I’m mostly like AJ, with some Twi extra flavor. And i would date the night herself Princess Luna ::sudden blush::

• Brohoof 1

Well I would say that I am a mix of Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. I'm not really anything like Rarity or Pinkie Pie.

I would date Rainbow Dash.

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I feel most like Rainbow Dash, and I'd kind of want to date Rainbow Dash.  Awkward, but I think we'd get along and stuff.  She seems like one of those people who are really nice once you get to know them.  

• Brohoof 1

I find that this video is surprisingly relevant.

Anyways, the quiz told me that I was (of the mane 6 only) basically Twilight and Fluttershy with a decent helping of Applejack, which I agree with.  As for who I'd be willing to date...  ALL THE PONIES!!!!  My preference would probably go Fluttershy, then Twilight, then Pinkie.  However, I'd find RD the most attractive (what can I say? I like short hair).

Now I'm going to leave before this post gets creepy(er).

Edited by antismurf9001

• 2 years later...

I'm defiantly out of Fluttershy or pinkie... I like making people laugh and being kind... Also they're many of these equines I would defiantly go out with, so here's four...or five

1.AJ

2.(if OCs are allowed) Alice Goldenfeather

3.RD

4.Luna

5.FS

I can relate to all of the ponies in one way or another, so I don't see myself in one pony more than the other.

I can say that, however, I would not date RainbowDash, FlutterShy, or PinkiePie.

• 2 years later...

I always have thought if I were to be a pony, I would totally want to be Soarin cuz he's one of my favorite Wonderbolt members and is an overall fun, lovable pony^_^

Now, if I were Soarin, I would probably want to date Rainbow Dash, she's already my waifu and she's in the Wonderbolts now too, which makes her all the more awesome and attractive! B) 

I'm most like Twilight or Fluttershy. I'd probably date Twi, but I wouldn't complain about Flutters either.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...