Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pop-tarts

Master Blade the Bearded

Has anyone had the hot fudge sundae flavored Pop Tarts before? I had some over Thanksgiving break when I went home. I found a box in my kitchen, tried them, and fell in love. They are incredible. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Has anyone had the hot fudge sundae flavored Pop Tarts before? I had some over Thanksgiving break when I went home. I found a box in my kitchen, tried them, and fell in love. They are incredible. :wub:

Yes. Those things are amazing. The only problem is that I used to be a natural health freak (I naturally ate good food, and hated the bad stuff), so now I can only have a couple of those before getting a headache from too much sugar.

Pop-tarts are alright. They're not the tastiest thing ever, but they taste okay. As long as you don't care too much about very noticeable chemical and  artificial flavor. I haven't eaten one in a LONG time though.

Also, toasted is the only true way to eat them.

Edited by A bunch of silly mallows

Sadly I can't eat them, something in them reacts with me and I get the joy of eating a pop-tart in reverse. But I remember really liking a strawberry flavored one when I first tried them.

Sadly I can't eat them, something in them reacts with me and I get the joy of eating a pop-tart in reverse. But I remember really liking a strawberry flavored one when I first tried them.

Ohch. Sorry, man. I feel bad for ya.

Meta Knight says that Strawberry is best, and then Hot Fudge, and the Blueberry. And if you eat them without being toasted... well... :P

Ohch. Sorry, man. I feel bad for ya.

Meta Knight says that Strawberry is best, and then Hot Fudge, and the Blueberry. And if you eat them without being toasted... well... :P

Its all good, there are so many things in this world I can't have because of allergies and stuff that I'm very used to being denied lol. Seriously I can't even have Dr. Pepper or Monster either. Basically if it has too many e numbers I stay away.

Still would be nice to try them.

Its all good, there are so many things in this world I can't have because of allergies and stuff that I'm very used to being denied lol. Seriously I can't even have Dr. Pepper or Monster either. Basically if it has too many e numbers I stay away.

Still would be nice to try them.

Yeah... my gut's the same way.

I LOVE pop tarts. I like the S'mores flavored, especially when toasted, because you get the same flavor as a usual s'mores. For other flavored like strawberry or chocolate chip, I just eat them right out of the box. I mean, there are certain pop tart flavors I like that I prefer to eat toasted, and some thaI prefer not toasted. /picky lol

I usually eat them cold. I used to eat them like crazy, mainly the Oreo-flavored ones, but now I mainly eat the Smores flavored ones at school, mostly because I don't like most of the food mah school has to offer. Man, I love these things :D.

Why I like pop tarts, I prefer the genetic ones, for they are about double the size for half the price. 

I prefer if mine is frozen, takes longer to eat and the flavor tends to come out more than if it is warm/toasted.

The best pop-tarts are the s'mores ones, we don't have many flavours here in England, just strawberry and chocolate mainly, you have to go to special stores stocking American food to get other flavours, and they cost a fortune, but totally worth it :P

I eat mine toasted :P

Poptarts? Well that's a fairly random title! I LIKE IT!!! My mom won't let me have pop tarts...  :angry:  Poptarts are so awesomesauce though when I do get to eat them.....so much sugar!!! awwwwwwwwwwww  :wub:

Why thank you. It was a random occurrence too. My mother had left a pop-tart in the toaster earlier that day, and seeing the toaster reminded me of it. And this is what happened!

I really like Pop Tarts and I remember having them a lot when i was younger but for some reason were discontinued in 2005 and could only be bought from import stores. Now I find out that they've been flagged as a Quarantine item due to the gelatin contained in the frosting which just upsets me. I'm surprised though that I found one online retailer that still claim to be selling them so either they have stock left over or are secretly importing them when they shouldn't be. At least I can still get Toast'ems that are imported easily though.

Unhealthy, but they used to be one of my favorite snacks. I loved licking the frosting before eating the whole thing. My favorites were the blueberry and cinnamon. wacko.png

• 7 years later...

I love poptarts!! I love it how they keep coming with different flavors! I don't have favorites but I think the pretzel ones  is the best. It makes me feel less guilty. :please:

(edited)

I guess I'll eat pop-tarts if nothing else. I mean they're not bad, but they are far from my thing. There's a sort of fake-y-ness to them I don't like. I'd take homemade pastries over them every time. Doesn't help they're at least to me not good at all toasted. But real stuff... Ooh now that's making me think of those apple turnovers my dad would make sometimes... :nom:

Edited by Dustlicious ( > ω < )