Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Something Beautiful.

Sks_Burns

• 2 years later...

post-27395-0-40585600-1425181145_thumb.jpg

Here's my favorite pone-pone in the whole universe, the mother of the night (not to be confused with The Night Mother from The Elder Scrolls, plox)

I listen to a lot of music and look at Luna photos, everything goes well with her.

• Brohoof 1

My Gotcharocka boys are beautiful to me. Flaws, no flaws... whatever. I love them for who they are and not as gods like most visual kei fangirls do. I'll post some of my most favorite photos too. There's on photo in particular that I really like too.

ixvMlBG.jpg

This is the picture I'm really fond of. The reason is because a lot of people say that Jun has bad teeth or should see a dentist. It pisses me off so much. I think that's why Jun really and truly smiles and shows them. People pick on him for it, and it makes me sad. I think Jun is cute and very beautiful the way he is.

U2z3SjI.jpg

Same guy... but with no make up. I still think he's really beautiful no matter what. I love Jun for who he is as well. I don't care whether he wears make up or not. I don't care if his teeth aren't perfect. HE'S BEAUTIFUL.

cVbgFTL.jpg?1

It was hard to choose... really. XD Anyway, this is just one of my favorite pics of Duckie. He's so hot and adorable in this picture that I just love him. He also has cute duckie lips ftw.

yclvp81.jpg

This is Duckie without make up. JUST LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL CHEEKS. <3

Q2uemPk.jpg

This is Toya. Don't get me started on his beauty. He kills me with it every damn time.

aXKFRUU.jpg

This is him without any make up. Just your average cute japanese guy. He's also perfect with or without make up in my eyes.

So there. My three beautiful Gotcharocka boys. In my eyes, they are perfect. I love them more than anything too, and I cherish them more than life itself. They are beautiful to me whether people think so or not.

Somepony beautiful.  She is color.  She is the sky.  With rainbow mane and cherry eyes.

post-26550-0-88727500-1425613575_thumb.png

post-26550-0-41569000-1425613594_thumb.png

*Stops before he posts forty-seven images.*

A beautiful passage from Lovecraft's "The Strange High House in the Mist."

In the morning, mist comes up from the sea by the cliffs beyond Kingsport. White and feathery it comes from the deep to its brothers the clouds, full of dreams of dank pastures and caves of leviathan. And later, in still summer rains on the steep roofs of poets, the clouds scatter bits of those dreams, that men shall not live without rumor of old strange secrets, and wonders that planets tell planets alone in the night. When tales fly thick in the grottoes of tritons, and conchs in seaweed cities blow wild tunes learned from the Elder Ones, then great eager mists flock to heaven laden with lore, and oceanward eyes on tile rocks see only a mystic whiteness, as if the cliff's rim were the rim of all earth, and the solemn bells of buoys tolled free in the aether of faery.

A beautiful piece of music.  Bach's Prelude #1 in C major (BWV 846) from The Well-Tempered Clavier Book I.

• Brohoof 2

The view out of my window every morning when the mist thickens. Kinda makes me want to just stand there with a warm cup of coffee in my hand. Just drinking, thinking about numerous things and watching the mist roll over until everything is completely invisible.

Y8w44jq.jpg