Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Something Beautiful.

Sks_Burns

First, A photo that I took almost a year ago with a beautiful sun set:

post-30663-0-39922500-1425797974_thumb.jpg

Secondly this beautiful album cover of Blind To Reality by a Japanese Metal band called Outrage:

blind-to-reality-4f6245c41c0a6.jpg

Thirdly, this song by Devin Townsend mixing agressivity and fancy ambience background music:

and finally mah Waifu Dashie:

hey_there__dashie____by_cthulhuandyou-d4

• Brohoof 4

As someone who really loves Steven Universe I would have to recommend these scenes for this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUiXIj6t5lg

Seriously it is just amazing and such wonder to witness this for the very first time.

Moments like these showcase just how emotionally beautiful and powerful the series can be and just why I love it so much.

I love steven Universe it is an awesome show everypony needs to watch it.

I thought I would post the horsehead nebula cause it is awesome beauty.

post-31415-0-64658400-1425805333_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Something beautiful? Hmm... alright. 

How's this for beautiful: you are all wonderful amazing fantastic beautiful human beings, and should all be proud of who you are! 

As for a picture... hang on... 

post-31671-0-82201400-1425824366.jpg There we go. 

• Brohoof 2

Going back to Steven Universe again I would have to recommend this fantastic AMV that deserves to be seen and witnessed.

It is really good and powerful and shows some of the best things about the show.

"Maine along with his six other siblings, he evoked the pioneer spirit and ambition. He is also blind and hopes that his time at college will help him improve his confidence, mobility and daily living skills.
Wes Sonnenreich and Tom Yates. The barnstar of the cow. Arashi loses the power to summon her sword, just as her mother did before her. Fair use in the article of the same name.
They had no children and Peter died the following year. Lance Norris lives the life a country gentleman on the coast of Massachusetts. In October 1977, King Hamad started learning to fly helicopters, successfully completing the training in January 1978."

- Spam

I recently found this in my emails. It had no title, no 'deposit x money to y account' prompt, no file attachments. The entire email was simply this. Marvelous.

SGijZn.png

I think any screenshot from MLP is absolutely beautiful, but here is one example. MLP is not only my favorite TV show, but my favorite thing in the media in general by far.

Vh9X7D.png

One of my favorite screenshots I've managed to take in Child of Light, which is one of my favorite video games.

• Brohoof 2

One of my favorite screenshots I've managed to take in Child of Light, which is one of my favorite video games.

I <3 the water color-style graphics.  Child of Light reminds me of two video games whose hand-drawn / painted art style left an impression on me.

Saga Frontier 2 (PS1).

post-26550-0-10901200-1426218036_thumb.png

The A Boy and His Blob (Wii) remake by WayForward.

post-26550-0-84616000-1426218268.jpg

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 1

You wanna see something beautiful? How about a pic of me XD JK I'm not conceited ;)

Hopefully this picture posts owo

Edited by Amazing_Dashie_Girl

animals_widewallpaper_castle-of-decay_64

It has such a grim feeling to it but it's just so captivating anyway. I guess it's not as beautiful in a more traditional sense but to, it is :3

• Brohoof 2