Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna vs Philamena

Arashi Takamine

The alicorn watched as the phionex pecked away at it's feathers. Another molting session she sighed to herself.

Then it starts making that horrendous hacking noise. Then Celestia will pretend not to notice the feathers that'll soon embed their ends into her hooves and then...THEN it'll burst into flames likely on MY bed.....

She knew her thoughts were childish. There was something about her sister's precious bird that she couldn't stand however.

Luna decided...She was not going to stand for it any longer. Celestia I hope will understand...I just can't stand this creature's filthy habits anymore...Besides in the thousand years I've been gone she's turned into a prankster....And taught that..That..THING everything she knows instead of me. Her sister!

It's not like I hate that thing...No wait I do. I loathe it. I will be happy when it either doesn't come back or gets too big for it's cage. She thought as she strolled the halls of the palace. "Now where is she..." She murmured to herself.

A loud noise startled the previous mare of the moon as she whirled around. There was that bird again..Philamena. "I hate you....I LOATHE you." She shook her head ignoring the balding phionex flying after her.

She silently decided that this was war.

////////

Right after Luna's first appearence so she's still somewhat filly sized. There will be OOCness as I'm going for humor. Not guarenteeing this being updated often but I will try.