Yellow Diamond

60 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

So let's see: Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and now Fluttershy have been deep-cover espionage ponies at some point.  Why do I get the feeling that the Mane 6 have a future career at the Equestrian Intelligence Agency?

• Brohoof 2

OMG. This episode was so awesome! Rule 63 XD Star Wars references and lotr refs haha

I loved it, it was really funny..

Edited by Jokuc

OK, where the buck did that apologetic Trixie come from?  Seriously, that came completely out of left field!!!  Other than that, the episode was fantastic! Posted Image

That ending was amazing! :D

Trixie being one of my favourite ponies, I'm glad she returned. The only problem I have with the episode is that Twilight still did not acknowledge that she basically ruined Trixie's life. Which is even worse after Trixie apologized to Twilight for being so "mean" to her.

I still feel bad for Trixie though. :(

• Brohoof 4

So Trixie has been redeemed. Good for her. She's never going to top my favorite chatacters list but at least she has improved. I didn't see that trick coming. Props to the best pony for jacking the amulet, and that double rainbow will be all over the Internet in about five minutes.

Oh, and the 4th well has been irreparably destroyed, and Sparky can do it too!

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 5

It was a fun episode. It seemed VERY rushed to me. To be perfect, it should have been a two parter.

Also, "good" Trixie? I really don't like this. They made Babs Seed good last episode. Two in a row is just...half-assed? I wanted an epic Harry Potter-or-something ending.

Oh well...at least the Trixie fans are happy?

• Brohoof 1