Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you smile today? :D

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

I was full of smiles today(:

I mastered a part of a song today on my keyboard, and it's the first thing I have ever mastered (keyboard-wise).

Ponies on the forums made me smile.

My avatar made me smile (which I found in the gallery).

And the fact that a whole bunch of other ponies smiled today made me smile.

Work was tough today.

Three different containers, all the NGs were mixed and had to be sorted while still on the Rollers, we ran out of wood pallets twice, I'm still getting used to using the Pallet Truck machines so maybe the Supervisor will go easy on me for almost running over his foot (probably not) lunch was not the best of ordeals for some reason, the Canucks lost yesterday and it's snowing heavily outside which made the walk home a trudge.

However the warm shower was helpful.

Posted Image

I'm still getting used to using the Pallet Truck machines so maybe the Supervisor will go easy on me for almost running over his foot (probably not)

Have you ever ridden one of those like a scooter? It's fun.

• Brohoof 1

I woke up Smiling today, and I haven't stopped. In fact I fell asleep smiling as well, and I dunno when I started smiling.

Have you ever ridden one of those like a scooter? It's fun.

Especially when done inside an empty 53 foot trailer, on a downward slant, with a small, but effective, ramp at the end.

However it still does not top driving a forklift ;)

However it still does not top driving a forklift

What about driving a forklift at high speeds through large wooden display boards that are no longer needed or wanted?

... as for things that made me smile today ... talking to some of my favorite ponies today.

However it still does not top driving a forklift ;)

Whenever I drive the forklift, I have happy thoughts of picking up the cars of people I don't like and dropping them off the nearest cliff or into a river. I also wish I could teach some people how to fly.

I had a big smile on my face after a co-worker started ticking me off. So, during break I bought one of those FiM "grab bags,' and gave it to him and said "Ponies will teach you about being nice so you'll stop being a butt."

The world made me smile today. Everypony and everything in it. I've not been in the best health lately, my kidney is in severe pain, my lungs hurt when i breathe in. I've been evicted from my home and had nowhere to go. My car is old and breaking down. My mind is weary and my eyes heavy. Yet i awoke this morning with a smile. Why? I have every reason to be miserable. But i'm not! I'm not because i see the good in the world! I feel the sun bathe me face and i know i am still alive. And then, most importantly, i have you guys. My friends. Because of you ponies, and all my other friends, i laugh, i cry, i feel anger, and happiness! For that, you ponies have my sincerest thanks. I love you all very much, and i look forward to being in this community with you each and every day.

Your resident therapist,

Crimson Sky~

This.

Fat kid warning: It's food.

Posted Image

New Orleans Surf ‘n Turf Po’Boy: Fried Oysters, Fried Green Tomatoes, Bacon, Zapps Voodoo Chips, Shredded Lettuce, Caramelized Onions, Andouille Sausage, Cajun Remoulade, On a Baguette

Posted Image