Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you smile today? :D

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

Band! One of the members of my section was gone today and I got to have my own part a lot.

Also it was my first day of band in a week...

sitting at lunch with my boyfriend, he said the word "swagnasty" and got choked on my milk and it dripped out of my nose.

i smiled afterwards.

when i overclocked my GTX 590 from a coreclock of 608mhz to 700mhz and shaderclock from 1215mhz to 1400mhz and using MSI Kombuster Stability test it took 2 minutes to reach 85*C(my case dosn't even let much air in so i guess it's good.. that made me smile today. (assuming everypony likes computer stuff as much as i do :))

• Brohoof 1

when i overclocked my GTX 590 from a coreclock of 608mhz to 700mhz and shaderclock from 1215mhz to 1400mhz and using MSI Kombuster Stability test it took 2 minutes to reach 85*C(my case dosn't even let much air in so i guess it's good.. that made me smile today. (assuming everypony likes computer stuff as much as i do :))

That made me smile because it makes no sense to me whatsoever. :P

I had a really good therapy session, finally wrote these Livejournals I needed to read, am dressed for once (always in pajamas), and I had a tasty sub sandwich with chips whilst watching one of my favourite shows on television. It's a good day.